Chapter 1

Justin's POV

Today is the day that we move to Maryland and I'm not excited at all. I am happy to get away from the bullies, but its just so far and I won't know anyone and.... My thoughts were interrupted by my mom. "Justin are you ready?" "Almost mom." I replied. We got ready, got in the car, and headed to the airport.

--Time Skip to After The Plane Ride--

(Still in Justin's POV)

We got off the plane and headed to our new house. Once we arrived I was tired so I went straight up to my room. I laid down on the bed while scrolling through my Instagram. After a few minutes I decided to post a couple musical.ly's. My mom called me down stairs so I sat my phone down on the bed and went to see what she needed. After getting downstairs she told me that she had said hello to the neighbors and she wanted me to also. I walked outside and next door to say hello. I knocked on the door a bit nervous. I'm always shy and awkward around people. Suddenly a boy about my age opened up the door. We both just stood there and I couldn't help but stare. He was so hot. Wow. I was snapped out of my thoughts when he said something. "Oh, uh sorry what" I said. "Are you the new neighbor?" he asked. I replied with a simple yes and said hi and went back home.

Raegan's POV

I was sitting on the couch watching TV when I heard a knock on the door. I got up to answer it and boy was I surprised. This boy was amazing and his eyes were beautiful. He must be the new neighbor. I asked but he was distracted. "Oh, uh sorry what" he said. "Are you the new neighbor" I asked. "Yes, I came over here to say hello but I have to go." He walked back over to his house. Well that was kind of weird but ok.

Well that was only the first chapter it will get better I promise. That was more of just an kick start to the actual story. I hope you liked it and thank you for reading!