Chapter 4

--Time Skip To End Of The Day--

Justin's POV

I was walking out with Raegan when Jack and Kale ran up to us. I noticed that Kale and Raegan were looking at each other weird. Kale was looking back and forth between me and Raegan and I just looked at him. I was confused, but I let it go. Oh well. Jack went home and Kale was still with us in the parking lot. "So Raegan. What are you gonna do when you get home?" Kale asked. "Stuff. Why?" Raegan said. "Just wondering" Kale said with a huge grin spread across his face. "Well bye" Raegan said. "Bye Raegan. Bye Justin" I turned to Kale. "Bye Kale" Raegan and I both said at the same time. We both started laughing. Raegan has the cutest laugh I've ever heard.

Raegan's POV

After I drove us home Justin went to his house and I went in mine. I ran straight up to my room and layed down on my bed. I was bored and I realized I never got Justin's number. I walked over to his house and knocked on the door. When he opened it I got lost in his eyes. Dang it, every time. "Hey Raegan. What are you doing here?" I realized I was staring... again. "Oh I just wanted to talk and realized I never got your number." I said trying to act cool. "Oh ok." he said looking at me and smiling. I love his smile. After I got his number I went back over to my house. Of course I went to my room to text Justin.

J = Justin, R = Raegan

R: Hey Justin

J: Hey

R: What's up

J: Not much, you

R: Same

J: Oh, well sorry I know we just started talking but my mom is yelling for me

R: Ok bye

J: Bye

(Still Raegan's POV)

I sat my phone down and went downstairs to get some food. I ate, but I was pretty tired so I layed down. After I few minutes I was slowly dozing off. The next thing I know I was asleep and lost in my dreams. (Dream=italicized)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Ugh. School. Well at least I get to see Justin, Kale, and Jack. I got ready and walked over to Justin's house. I knocked on the door and was completely blown away. Justin looked at me for a second and then walked towards me. "Hey, you ready to-" I was interrupted by Justin's lips against mine. We stayed like that for a few seconds before he pulled away. "Woah" was all I could manage to get out. He bit his lip and walked away. "Hey! That's so not fair. First of all, you can't just randomly kiss me. Second of all, you can't tease me like that." I said turning around to look at Justin. He replied with a smartelic remark. "Really. I just did." he said grinning at me and turning to walk away.