Chapter 11

--Time Skip to Monday--

Raegan's POV
Me and Justin were at school and we had to do the project. Last week when we were paired I was jealous of the girl Justin was working with, but I'm ok now. I trust him and we love each other. We were working in class and I felt like someone was staring at me. Justin. I looked over at him and noticed he was staring at me. He bit his lip and smiled at me.  Why does he always tease me like that? It was hard not going over there and kissing him. I wanted to so bad. Then the bell rang. Justin ran out of the classroom before I could talk to him. So, first he teases me and then tries to get away with it. Not happening. I followed him through the hallway and into the bathroom. As soon as I walked in the bathroom I felt him wrap his arms around me. He whispered in my ear. "Hey, I've been waiting for this." I turned around and didn't hesitate at all. I leaned forward and pressed my lips against his. I love the feeling of being with him and knowing that we are both safe with each other. I pulled away and he leaned forward so that our foreheads were touching. "I love you so much Raegan." he said. "I love you more." I said. "I doubt it but ok." he said and we both laughed.

--Time Skip to End of the Day--

Justin's POV

Me and Raegan were both at home but I missed him. I know he is thinking about what happened today. He hates it when I tease him like that but it's so fun for me and I made it up to him. I was bored so I decided to go over to Raegan's. I walked over to his house and when I knocked on the door I was grabbed by someone but I couldn't tell who. Raegan opened the door with a smile and as soon as he saw me I could see the tears forming in his eyes and his smile turn into a frown. I tried to yell his name but it was muffled. He ran out of his house while I was being dragged away and put into a car. I was in the backseat of the car when I felt a sharp pain in my arm and suddenly everything started going black.

Hey, sorry this is short but it's harder for me to update during the week. Also sorry for the cliffhanger but I am updating again tomorrow so be looking forward to that. Comment any feedback, ideas, etc. Bye!