Chapter 8

Justin's POV

Raegan said I could stay over and I'm so happy but I have to text my mom. He went to the bathroom but then someone knocked on the door. I went to go answer it and when I opened it it was Kale. "Sorry, I left my jacket here." he said walking in. "Ok." I said. He grabbed his jacket and left. Raegan came downstairs and asked who it was. I just said Kale and walked upstairs. He followed me up there and I sat on his bed. My mom said I was aloud to stay so I had to go get clothes. "Hey, i'll be right back. I am going to go get my pajamas from my house." I told Raegan standing up. "No. Don't leave me. You can just borrow some of my clothes." He gave me a pitiful look. I can't say no to such an amazing person like him. I said ok and he handed me clothes. I took the clothes from him. "Hey, I'm gonna shower real quick." he said. "Ok. I will change out here while you shower." I said. "Cool." he said walking into the bathroom smiling. I was smiling too. I think I love him. I just hope he loves me too.

Hey, sorry this is so short. I hope you liked it. I was trying to get rid of the cliffhanger from the last chapter so, here you go. I'm always looking for feedback. Feel free to comment your thoughts and if you have any ideas for something that you want to happen go ahead and tell me. If you comment an idea and I use it I will give you credit. So, if you want me to put your idea in here all you have to do is comment it and I will probably use some of them. Thanks! Bye!