Chapter 9

--Time Skip--

Justin's POV

While Raegan was in the shower I had to use the bathroom really bad. I was trying to wait but he was taking too long. I walked over to the bathroom and knocked on the door. "Raegan can I come in? I have to pee." I said. "Yeah sure." I went in and used the bathroom. "Hey Justin, can you hand me a towel? There should be one in my room." Raegan said. "Yeah, one sec." I walked out and grabbed a towel. I heard the water turn off so I was trying not to look when I opened the door. I cracked it open a little bit but it accidentally opened all the way. I stood there for a second before quickly covering my eyes. "Oh my god. I'm sorry... I-Uh... here's your towel." I said before closing the door back and running away from the bathroom. Well that was awkward.

Raegan's POV

Crap I forgot my towel. Justin was using the bathroom so I asked him to get me a towel. I turned the water off and stepped out of the shower. Justin opened the door to give me the towel but the door opened up too far. He looked at me and covered his eyes. My face got really hot and I was embarrassed. After I grabbed the towel from Justin he quickly ran out of the bathroom. He was really uncomfortable. After I was done getting dressed I walked out of the bathroom and saw Justin sitting on my bed. "Hey, look I-" "It's fine. I don't want to talk about it." he said cutting me off. "OK." I said walking over to him. I sat down on the bed next to him "Ok. I just thought it was a little weird and I wanted to make sure you were ok." I said smiling and blushing a little. "Yeah, I'm good. It wasn't completely bad..." he said standing up and winking at me. I was surprised "Woah.... Justin!" He turned and looked at me "I'm not as innocent as you think." Wow. I don't know what to say to that. He is so adorable, but that was completely hot. Oh no. I looked down and then quickly back up at Justin. I grabbed a blanket and covered myself. "I um. Give me a sec. I have to use the bathroom." Justin turned around to face me and I stood up quickly turning away from Justin so he wouldn't see. I went to the bathroom to take care of my 'problem'. When I came back out Justin looked at me and giggled. "What?" I said sitting down next to him. "Like I didn't know what that was about." he said smiling at me. I blushed and turned to hide my face. "What did you know? I don't know what your talking about." I said. "Mhm. Ok." he said winking at me again. "Justin! Stop it." I said trying to control myself. "Why? What's wrong Raegan?" he said walking over to me with a huge smirk. "That's not nice." I said. "Aww, I'm sorry. Did I hurt your feelings?" he said in an adorable voice. "Yes. I'm mad now. It was your fault." He came over to me and sat on my lap and kissed me on the cheek. "Your impossible to be mad at. It's not fair." I said. "Ok. What do you want to do?" Justin said. "Let's just watch a movie." I said. Justin got off of my lap and layed down on the bed. I put on the movie and layed down with Justin. I put my arms around his waist and we cuddled and fell asleep.

Hey I might update later I'm not sure yet. Remember you can always comment anything like ideas, feedback, etc. I hope you like this chapter (I felt a little weird writing that one part lol). Bye!