Chapter 7

Justin's POV

After going back to lunch Kale just stared at us waiting for us to say something. "So..." he waited a few seconds. "OMG! What happened?" he screamed and squealed waiting for a response. Me and Raegan turned and looked at each other smiling. "I don't kiss and tell" Raegan said with a smirk still looking at me. "YAY!" Kale screamed and everyone looked at us. "Oh sorry." he said and sat down. "Kale calm down!" I said turning to him. "It's not that big of a deal."

--Time Skip To The End Of The Day--

Raegan's POV

We all went back to my house to hang out. When we got there we were bored and didn't know what to do. "Truth or dare?" Kale asked. I looked at Justin and we both said yes. Me, Kale, Jack, and Justin all sat in a circle on the floor in my room. "Who wants to go first?" Kale asked. "I will." Jack said. (Jack = J, Raegan = R, Kale = K, and Justin = JB)

J - Raegan truth or dare?

R - Dare.

J - I dare you to give Justin a hickey.

R - OK.

JB - I didn't agree to this.

Everyone started laughing and Raegan leaned over to Justin. Raegan kissed Justin's neck and bit down a little on his sweet spot leaving a small mark.

R - Kale truth or dare?

K - Truth.

R - Do you like anyone in this room.

Kale started blushing and mumbled "Maybe" trying not to look up at the rest of us.

R - Oooooohh! Kale is crushing.

K - SHUT UP!

We all played a few more rounds and Jack and Kale left. It was just me and Justin. He looked really tired so I offered to walk him over to his house. He said "Can I just stay here? Please?" I turned to him and he was giving me puppy dog eyes. God why did he have to be so cute. "Ok fine." We walked up stairs and Justin had to text his mom so I went to the bathroom really quickly. While I was in the bathroom I heard a knock on my front door.

Sorry for the cliffhanger (kind of... not really). If you want me to update I might later I don't know. Just comment and let me know if you want me to update later and feel free to comment any thoughts or feedback for the story. Bye!