Chapter 15 (cont.)

Well.... considering the last update sparked quite a bit of fuss *cough* JaySlayss *cough* I am updating again.

Justin's POV

I looked in front of me and realized I was at school. (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... I know I'm a terrible person I'm sorry.) I pulled into the parking lot. When I got out of the car I walked into the school and started looking for Raegan. I knew what class he was in because that was the class I had. I was on my way to the class but when I turned the corner I saw Raegan......and a GIRL?!? What was he doing with her? Why are they KISSING?? What is going on? I started crying and Raegan looked over at me. (Again..... I know I'm a terrible person.) I ran away as fast as I could and I could hear footsteps behind me. I knew Raegan was running after me but I didn't care. I ran into the bathroom and into the stall. "Justin! Justin please." I heard Raegan walking towards the stall I was in. "Justin?" he asked. "What do you want? You couldn't go 6 hours without me so you had to kiss someone else instead!" I yelled opening the stall. "Baby pl-" I cut him off by yelling at him. " You don't get to call me baby anymore." I stormed out of the bathroom with tear stained cheeks and red eyes. I didn't care that people were looking at me or that Raegan was behind me. I ran to my car and drove home as fast as I could. I ran up to my room and locked the door. I heard Raegan pull up and come inside. I didn't want to see him.... I couldn't see him. I heard him come upstairs and he started knocking on the door. "I know you're in there Justin! Open the door! Please Justin. I love you." I walked over to the door and sat down. I heard Raegan sit down and I could tell he was crying. We both just sat there crying for a few minutes. After a while I stood up and unlocked the door. As soon as I opened it I ran over to my bed and waited for him to come in. He walked in with his head down not wanting to look up at me. "I can explain." "No, you can't. There is no explanation good enough to justify what I saw!" I yelled at him. He started crying again. "Please, Justin. I'm sorry. It wasn't my fault I promise I wouldn't do that to you. She kissed me." I felt bad. I yelled at him after he already felt sad and guilty. "Ok. I believe you." i said. "Justin I know you're upset but- wait... what?" he asked slightly lifting his head. "I said, I believe you." I could see the smile forming on his face. "I love you so much Justin!" I got up and ran into his arms. We were hugging for a few minutes and I never wanted to let go of him. As soon as he sat me down he leaned down and kissed me. "I told you I would make up for the 6 hours of lost time." We both started laughing. After we sat down on the bed he kept kissing me and we made out for about 5 minutes before turning a movie on. We both layed down and fell asleep.

I thought about leaving another cliffhanger but I decided not to so your welcome. Also, I updated twice today and they were both between 600 and 700 words so I don't know if I am updating tommorow. I might not but there is a slight chance I will, so I will tell you when I decide.