Chapter 3

Justin's POV

I caught Raegan staring at me today. I don't know what to think. He seems to space out a lot. After first period was over we were walking down the hallway on the way to second period when two other boys came up to us. "Hey Raegan." the one with curly hair said. "Hey Jack." he said back. Then he turned to the other boy and said "Hey leaf." He responded with a sassy "Hey jerk." He turned to me and said "My names Kale." I was confused so I just didn't say anything, but of course Raegan had to. "This is Justin. He's a new student." Raegan said looking at me with a smile. "Hi" Jack said. "Hey" Kale said. I replied with a quiet "Hi" and covered my face with my sleeve. "Well, I'll see you at lunch" Kale said. Raegan said ok and we went to second period.

--Time skip To Lunch--

Raegan's POV

Me and Justin got our lunch and found Kale and Jack. After sitting down we started talking. I was sitting across from Justin so every time I looked up I got lost in his eyes. I noticed Kale looking at me. He went to the bathroom and motioned for me to go too. I went ahead and followed him to the bathroom. "You like him don't you Raegan." Kale said as soon as we made it into the bathroom. "No. No, I don't like Justin." Kale just smirked at me. "Oooh! Someone has a crush." he said. "No I don't Kale!" "Look you're blushing!" I gave him a dirty look. "Whatever. I'm going back to lunch." Kale whispered something under his breath. "Hmm. What was that?" I asked. "Oh nothing. Just thinking about how much you must want to go back to lunch to see Justin." he said smiling and laughing at me. "Shut up, leaf" I said walking out of the bathroom. I didn't like him. Did I? No I can't like Justin. We are just friends and that's all.