┆12┆Seirin vs Seiho┆

A/N: Soooooooo today's my birthday!!! :3 Whoo-hoo! :) Haha, anyways, because I love all you guys out there, I decided to post on my birthday and celebrate this day with everyone! :3 Hehe, thanks for all the comments, votes, and follows! Keep it up and keep me posted :)

Don't forget to vote for me in the Kuroko no Basket WattyAwards :) Arigatoooo

-----------------------------------------------

            "Seiho seems more normal than I expected," Furihata commented as we all watched our next opponents practice.  "They don't really have any big guys. I suppose they are small for a national class team."

            "Their biggest player is their captain, Iwamura-kun," Riko countered.

            "He's really wide! So thick! He seems really powerful!" The first-years exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and continued to practice with Kuroko and Kagami. That is...until we heard a really annoying voice.

            "Wah! You must be Kagami-kun! Your hair's so red! Scary!"

            The three of us turned around and saw that bald guy Kagami pointed out in one of the practice videos we had watched. He turned around waving, "Captain, this is the guy, right? Seirin's really weak, but they have one strong guy!" My teammates suddenly felt a cold aura in the gym. We creaked our heads toward Riko and saw a demon in her stead.

            Angry ticks appeared on her forehead as she clenched her hands around an imaginary neck. "You've done it now, you little shit." She cackled.

            Seiho's captain came over and knocked the bald guy's head. "Quit messing around, you idiot." He forced the little shit's head down. "Sorry about that. This guy can't read situations, so he just says what he's thinking."

            Hyuuga stepped forward. "No need to apologize. We're going to win. If you look down on us like you did last year, you'll end up in tears."

            "We weren't looking down on you last year. You were just weak. That's all." The two of them turned around and went back to their half of the court. I grounded my teeth, lunging at their retreating forms. It was probably a good thing that Mitobe caught the back of my shirt, saving the unsuspecting opponents.

----------------------------------------

            We were all a bit tense in the dressing room prior to the game. Riko clapped her hands, catching our attentions.

            "I thought of a reward to cheer you guys up!" She announced happily, chuckling. "If you win the next game, I'll give each of you a kiss on the cheek."  She winked at us. "What do you say?"

            Everyone nearly fell onto the floor, sweat-dropping.

            "Why did she laugh?" Izuki muttered. Koganei followed up on Izuki's question, "You can't be serious."

            "I want Masami-chan to kiss me on the cheek instead," The boys chorused. Riko slumped to the floor with a gloomy aura around her. Hyuuga quickly defended Riko.

            "You idiots, pretend to be happy if you have to!" But that only made things worse as Riko laid on the floor. We watched as Coach pulled herself up, chuckling drily with tears in the corners of her eyes. "Shut up and get it together, you idiots! Don't you want to pay them back for last year?! It's got to be quite a lot with a year's worth of interest!" Hyuuga laughed nervously.

            "We know." He turned to face us all. "Seiho's strong, but not impossible to defeat! Let's go!"

            "HAI!" We shouted, raising our fists into the air.