Instability

A/N: Hey minna! Sorry that I haven't posted a chapter up in 20 days D: I've just been so busy and although I'm only in my second semester in college, I hate it. I just want to graduate already and chill, haha. I have senioritis and college just started for me. Makes me wish that I was back in high school doing nothing lol. 

Anyways, I have to say, I reallllllly got into this chapter! It was about 8 pages long in the word document, and I had to cut it in half to make sure I still had stuff to write for future chapters! 

--------------------------

Thanks to @MoeSachi for bring to 250th follower!!! <3 Ahhh! I'm so happy!!

--------------------------

        With a minute left in the third quarter, the score read 68 – 76, in favor of Shutoku. I lifted my right arm up, using my sweat band on my wrist to wipe away the accumulating sweat on my chin. The buzzer sounded, signaling for a member change.

        “Teppei!” I breathed another sigh of relief. I haven’t been sitting around and doing nothing! I need to show them. We all watched as Kuroko stepped forward onto the court, silently hoping that with his addition, he could help us change the flow of this game. As we approached Kuroko, Hyuga asked, “Kuroko, are you ready?”

        “Yes.”

        “Of course he is,”” Kagami agreed, slapping Kuroko on the back. The smaller teen stumbled forward, earning a light snicker from me.

        “You’re sure you can scare them, right?” I asked, my eyes twinkling mischievously. “I want to crush them.” Kurko’s blue eyes shifted towards me as he unnoticeably smirked.

        “Yes, of course.” Then his expression changed back into his stoic appearance. “But if you keep grinning like that, Masami-chan, you’ll scare everyone away.” A light blush dusted my cheeks.

        “S-shut up!”

------------------------

        As always, Takao was all over Kuroko, guarding his every move. I was being watched by Miyaji, the #8 small forward. My eyes calculated the area around me, always analyzing. Izuki shot the ball towards Hyuga, in which made Kimura, the #5 power forward run after him. I sprinted towards the hoop, getting under it. Hyuga swung the ball towards me, causing a soft “oomph” to fall from my lips. My cherry-colored orbs met sky-blue and a silent understanding passed between us.

        Kuroko sprinted away from Takao, running towards Midorima. Takao shifted his weight onto his right foot, about to take after Kuroko, only to be screened by the red tiger.

        “Kuroko!” I hurled the ball at him. The teen caught the ball with both of his hands, right in front of Midorima. I saw shock flit through Midorima’s green eyes and I smirked. I watched as Kuroko drew his right arm back with the ball, only to disappear behind Midorima, running towards the hoop. Otsubo, the #4 center, cut Kuroko’s path towards the goal off. I snuck behind the tall center just as Kurko noticed me. He tossed the ball in my direction and I ran off with the orange sphere. I decided to pull out my favorite move that I copied from Aomine. I ran towards the white line before jumping backwards at an angle using the balls of my feet. I twisted my upper body at a forty-five degree angle and lobbed the basketball at the hoop with my right hand. It was a street-move that I’ve seen Aomine perform numerous times.  

        “Wahhhh!!! That was AWESOME, Masa-kun!” The rest of the Seirin team on the bench shouted. I flashed a grin at my teammates and held up a peace-sign.