Leaving for Tulsa!

Audrey is fifteen, she has blonde hair and  green-ish grey eyes

Audrey is fifteen, she has blonde hair and  green-ish grey eyes. She's not the type to be outstanding or the one to be a mute. She has an amazing laugh that lots of people love. Her smile lights up a room. She used to be a drama student(theater) at her old school, but when he parents died, she gave up on that dream and focused more on her brother. (Read more in the following, this is just a brief description, because I like to know a bit about the person so I feel like I'm in their shoes.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Audrey's POV

I walked out onto the lawn, the grass was damp but was very soft. I looked over to my left, I saw my brothers Logan and Tegan, they were packing the truck with all of our things. They decided that we needed a fresh start, since my mom and dad died a few weeks ago.

My mom got really sick and ended up dying a few minutes before we got to the hospital. My dad on the other hand, was in a terrible road accident with one of his friends, they both ended up leaving the world as well.

As I sat on the grass watching Logan and Tegan go in and out of the house with our things, I decided I should either help them or take a good long walk before saying good bye to this place. Although  I never had any friends, I always had my family. I was never one to be very outstanding or show-off type.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked around, I saw my brothers just finishing loading up the truck. I walked over to my old house or used to be mine, I saw Tegan on the ground with Logan fooling, wrestling.

"What are you guys doing?" I laughed, they looked at me like I was lost. They then smiled and got up, they both came up to me. I stood there with my arms crossed looking at them. Next thing I know, they both hugged me!

"Guys, I'm kind of squished here!!" I yelled.

"Oh sorry, you okay?" Logan asked me, I nodded. Between Logan and Tegan, I'd say Logan is the more emotional, but yet helpful and understanding between the two. Tegan on the hand is outgoing, free spirited, not afraid of life, yes he can be emotional, who isn't?

"Come on guys, we wanna reach Tulsa sometime in the next day or so." Tegan stated, we laughed, but did as told. We got in the car, I sat in the back as always. I was so tired yet so excited to see my new school. I heard a lot about Tulsa, I hope it's like New York, friendly people, decent looking town, lots to do.

I actually never heard of Tulsa before my Logan told me, his friend used to live there. I just stared out the window, all I saw was fields and farms, yellow and browns. I saw lots of things, beautiful pastures, cute little farm houses and lots of old cars.

But when I looked away from the window to change the radio station because it became all scratchy, I saw something I thought I'd never see. I saw a little puppy in a box on the side of the road.

"STOP THE CAR!!!" I yelled, Logan jumped. Tegan stopped the car and looked at me. I jump out of the car, run down the road. I see the little puppy whimpering inside the box.  I pick him up, I looked him in the eye, he was so cute! I walked back to the truck, I saw Logan walking down to me.

"Why did you get out!! A car or a truck could of hit you!!" Logan was kind of freaking out, so like I always do, I tune him out. I would nodded and say little things. I got in the back seat and put the puppy on the seat next to me. Logan hopped back in the truck.

"Awe a puppy!! Can we keep him?" Tegan asked, he acts like a little boy sometimes witch is really funny, although he is only 17, he shouldn't be driving, but who cares, no one will know.

"I guess, but I'm not the one taking of him."  Logan stated, we both make 'yes' and woo hoo' sounds. Tegan continues to drive. I look around, the puppy started sleeping on Logan's shoes. He looked so adorable, I decided I should name him.

"Get him away from my shoes!" Logan yelled, I laughed but moved the dog. I was thinking for awhile what his name should be, I had a few ideas in mind, so I asked the boys.

"What should his name be?" I asked them, Logan I don't think cared. Tegan looked back at the dog, then said something. "What?"

"Hmm Putzie?" He said, it's a nice name and all, but why that? I thought of one too, so then Logan can decide the final name for him.

"I don't know, it's a choice, how about Smuffy?" I asked, I know it's a weird name, but I like it. It's a mix of fluffy and smelly, because that's what he was a combination of.

"Sure, you found him you can call him Smuffy." Logan said, Tegan looked a little disappointed, but he ended up agreeing with us. I laid across the back seat with Smuffy on my chest. I fiddled with his fur, after awile I fell asleep.