Still Sick...

Audrey's POV

I woke up slowly, I noticed that I had somehow ended up sleeping side by side with Soda on the couch. Smuffy was above our heads, I looked at Soda, he was still sleeping peacefully. Although I will admit he was cute, he looked so relaxed.

I laid back down beside Soda, I checked the time and saw it was around 4 in the morning. So I fell back asleep. Around three hours later, I got up quickly and rushed to the bathroom. More of my dinner came back up from last night.

I heard the door squeak open, I saw Soda and Logan rush in. Logan sat beside me and rubbed my back gently as Soda was standing there pacing.

"Logan, walk with me back to my bed?" I asked, I didn't feel to well. I walked back with Logan and Soda to my room, Tegan had already left for work. It was seven thirty.

"Thanks guys!" I said, the nodded.

"No problem Baby!" Logan replied, I smiled a little.

"You probably got sick from your new schedule. Working late, not eating a lot, or moving." Logan said, I nodded.

"Yea something like that!" Replied.

"I have to work today, want me to take the day off?" He asked, Soda was pacing behind him.

"No I think I'll be fine, it's not like i'll go anywhere." I replied, it's true though. Ever since mom and dad died, I haven't had any reason to leave the house unless I'm forced to or have too.

"Okay, if you need anything don't be afraid to call any of us, Soda as well." Logan said, I smiled and laid back down, they closed the door and left me alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soda's POV

Later that morning after I left Aj's house, I got ready for work. I went with Darry and Steve down to the DX. He dropped us off, we waved by as I tapped the back of the truck.

Tegan was already there filling up fuel and standing by one of the pumps. Steve and I walked over to him, we all shook hands and messed around. The three of us are pretty close as guys though.

"Hey Soda, Steve!" Tegan shouted, when we were beside him. Cars after cars would pile in while we would serve them.  At one point Dally came by, he walked up to us and fixed the collar of his jacket.

"Who's this?" Dal asked, he's never met any of AJ's brothers. Logan would probably think he's a bad influence.

"Audrey's brother, Tegan!" I said, Steve rolled his eyes a bit. I would of smacked him upside the head. Funny thing is that the gang doesn't know I'm dating her.

"Oh nice to meet you, I'm Dallas!" Dal spoke to Tegan. After Dal talked for awhile he said he'd meet up with us later at our house.  Steve and I hang out most of the day, Tegan had to home a few times to check on Audrey although she said she wouldn't do anything stupid.

"Soda watch me do a flip off this truck." I watched as he jumped onto the hood of a truck, the guy got mad and drove away, we laughed. After our shift, we walked back to my place. Ponyboy, Johnny and Two were sitting at the table doing whatever.

Darry wasn't back yet, we all sat down and played some cards. I cheat sometimes, I saw the front door open, Tegan and Audrey walked in. She went to the couch and plopped down, she didn't look as bad as this morning.

"Hey Audrey!" Pony and Johnny said, she lifted her hand and waved.

"Um... ok?" Two said and laughed, we continued playing cards while Tegan joined us after a round of learning what to do. We played for hours, Darry wasn't feeling good either so he went to his room when he got home.

Witch meant I made supper. We made food ourselves and basically tore down the kitchen, we cleaned up somewhat and continued playing cards till, some of us fell asleep. The guys all left after awhile, Johnny decided to stay the night, he slept in my room with Pony, while I slept on the couch.

Tegan went back to Steve's for awhile. I started to fall asleep slowly, after awhile I couldn't keep my eyes open and crashed into the darkness and the noise of AJ coughing.