Gravity Falls Cavern

--Mabel's POV--

We followed Maxwell into a little cave. It got dark really fast and we slowed down a bit to keep from running into anything.

"Dipper, turn on a flashlight." I said, swerving away from a stalagmite. I heard Dipper fumbling with his pockets, and a flicker of light appeared and disappeared with a gunshot.

"NO LIGHT!" Maxwell bellowed, blowing smoke from his gun. "Or I'll shoot at something other than a flashlight. Like whoever's holding it. That sounds good." I took a little step back and heard Dipper shuffle his feet as well.

"How'll we see?" Dipper said, "if you want us to follow you, don't you want us to see?"

"... Fine." He began to glow again, "There. Follow." He began to float away again. The light made it so I saw less then I could before, not including Maxwell's silhouette, but I ran after him anyways. I could heard Dipper running next to me. I made the mistake of looking next to me to try to see him, and I ran right into the cavern wall. I collapsed and it took me a bit to stand back up.

"Ouch..." I said, standing back up and seeing that Maxwell was actually waiting for me.

"You coming?"

"Yeah... Thanks for waiting..."

"Pfft! Don't thank me kid. When Weirdmaggetion rolls around, I have dibs on killing you." He said, messing with his gun.

"Oh..." I mumbled, "that puts a damper on things..."

"Just follow me." He said, floating away again. I began running after him again, this time the tunnels felt quieter. We went on a bit, through several different caverns, each one more narrow than the last. Soon I pretty much had to crawl through one.

"Where are we going?!" I asked as the room opened up so I could run again.

"To your Grunkle- things." He replied, looking ahead.

 "No way they could fit through that tunnel... I could barely fit." I said, looking back.

"Alright', you got me. I jus' want some fun with the ghost guys. They feel responsible about you two right now... I mean, at least Toast does. But it's not his fault your stuck here now." The tunnel behind me closed. "It's yours." 

"Where's Dipper?!"

"Eh... Somewhere. He didn't see you run into the wall, so he kept going. Down a different tunnel."

"How did I not notice sooner?!" I began freaking out, looking for a way out, "I'm a horrible sister!"

"You could be worse. You could be my cousin, Papa. I mean, it's his fault I'm dead..."

"What do you mean?" I said, searching the nearby walls.

He thought about it, "well, because he left me for dead while we were robbing a bank. I... I asked for all th' money, thinking it would work... An'... Papa waited for me... Th' bank teller led me to the back and..." He paused, "it... It was bad... But... Papa, he knew the entire time what was going on. HE LEFT ME TO DIE. And he didn't CARE whether or not I was dead or if th' bank teller killed me, he just grabbed a person off the streets and replaced me like that!" He punched a nearby cavern wall. "He didn't care. We were KIN nd he didn't care. So why should I care about him or HIS kin?!"

"I never said you had to." I sat down. "Is it just me or is it getting stuffy in here?"

"Oh... Right... Uh, Mabel, I like you a lot compared to most people,"

"Thank you." I smiled.

"But your trapped down here with no oxygen source... So..."

"WHAT?!" I cried out, "But I thought we were friends?"