What the?

-Dipper POV--

Johnny Ghost shot Johnny Toast. In the chest. In front of us. He then proceeded to flinch and look away from the corpse LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED. Mabel and I were freaking out, of course. We just witnessed MURDER. "You SHOT HIM?!" I frantically looked at Ghost who seemed to be counting time on his watch.

"Yeah."

"IS HE DEAD?!" I frantically looked at Mabel, who was looking from Toast, to me, to Ghost, to the woods. I think think she was deciding wether or not we should run for our lives.

"I would hope so, I'm a pretty good shot." He checked the gun, "unless the bullets are bad... Oh... Maybe I should shoot him again, just in case."

"NO. What the heck?! WHY DO YOU WANT TO KILL HIM?!"

"He asked for help playing dead, so I killed him. Simple." He seemed to be keeping his calm really well.

Mabel was backing away, "Dipper this guy is crazy..." she hissed to me, frightened. She had pulled her grappling hook out. I grabbed Grunkle Ford's laser gun in one hand and in the other I prepared my grow-shrink flashlight.

"Woah! Calm down. Just give him a second. I promise I wouldn't kill him if I didn't know he would be fine."

"What?" I stared at him, and he shrugged, "that makes no sense."

He just stared at me a bit, then he face palmed, "remember how you asked me how I was still alive?" I nodded, considering that was just a minute ago. "Yeah, well I shouldn't be."

"What are you talking about?" I looked to Mabel, who looked to me. He had a silent agreement.

"Well, Toast and I can do some weird stuff. Maybe it's one of the reasons we're stuck here, but I don't know. We can come back from the dead, but usually only in the presence of the Acachallas, but we've had a few special cases where we've been able to do it ourselves." I looked back to Mabel, but she was looking to where Toast lay. Or where he used to lay. Johnny Toast was gone.

"WHERE'D HE GO?!" I almost screamed. Ghost just nodded.

"He's coming back from the dead. He should appear around this area."

"GACK!" Toast jumped from the woods behind Mabel, spitting out leaves. "I think I respawned by something rabid, sir..." Mabel almost shot him in the face, but he ducked. "What the heck?"

"So... Uh... I kinda scared them a lot, Johnny. They didn't think you were coming back." Ghost told the British man (who should be dead) sheepishly.

"Personally, I wasn't expecting you to shoot me in the stomach, but I'm back, so... May we all calm down?"

I sat down a bit. Mabel just stared from Ghost to Toast and Toast just shuddered, "It could be worse. We could be the Acachallas." Toast pointed out.

"Yeah, one of them actually KILLED death." Ghost said so naturally it felt wrong.

"So everyone from LittleButts-" Mabel chuckled, "- can come back from the dead?"

"Sadly, no. Most people can't. We also have a mass- murderer in the area, so that doesn't help much." Toast sighed, "Plus the Acachallas are super bloody dangerous. And there are so many ghosts it hurts, but somehow we still have a decent population."

"Somehow." Johnny Ghost agreed, nodding, pulling what looked like tents out of the back of the crashed vehicle. "Hey, any suggestions where not to camp?"

"Uh... That place you resurrected Bill and anywhere where theres a living thing, cause theres a fifty percent chance it's hostile." I said, still in shock.

Could this get any crazier?

--(SECRET) POV--

Ooh, Toaster mentioned mee~! I feel so noticed! Hehe~ I hope they realize how much luck this 'issue' is for me. I thought that that little problem with the fun little Dorito would be my last time to explore this place...

But just maybe...

I'll have more time to show this place my secret!

Look out Gravity Falls! Jimmy Casket wants to play!

--Papa Acachalla (On the Acachalla party van (No joke I'm calling it that))--

Ugh. These guys we picked up at the airport are real party poopers. First, they were the ones who found Freddy and Freddio, and next they're hitch-hiking. With us. Turns out they're also going to this 'Gravity Falls' place where we're dropping the kids. Gertrude got a good deal on some property were we can hide our Davy Crockets from the cops and they all agreed to spend our summer there despite my protests.

EVEN SPENCER.

These guys have no life. The two guys made themselves comfy as we traveled at top speed in a van going cross- country. I had my own room in the back with a TV (the trunk with an iPad in it), so I was good, but this car has five seats. I couldn't help but wonder if we pushed the laws of physics too much this time...

Either way, Billy stole a motorcycle (I'm so proud) and was using that instead, while Sally and Sue rode on the family pets (Which I did not agree on) instead on in the car. So it was just me, Gertrude, Stanford and Stanley (The 'intruders' names), Maddie Friend in the drivers seat, and Spencer. We thought about inviting Spooker along as well (*Cough Cough* GERTRUDE'S IDEA *Cough Cough*) But he just got a last minute promotion and had to cancel.

My only question is- when are we gonna get there?

(A/N I don't know how to end this chapter at all, so Imma leave it there.

This was actually supposed to be apart of last chapter, but last chapter got too long... So... FREE CHAPTER :)

Looks like the Acachallas are joining. (Yay) Plus they can break logic, so they'll be there by next chapter. Or the chapter after, cause the next chapter will take place after dark.

WELCOME THE ARRIVALS OF AWESOME GRUNCKLE NO. 1 AND JUST AS AWESOME GRUNCKLE NO. 2! (I am so ready to do this.))

Plus Jimmy Casket was the bold text last chapter and up there for those of you who didn't get it. )