... The Door...

--Mabel's POV--

Why is it so hard to find Gregory? We've been searching for hours. I just realized how much we abused Spooker's power when it came to getting from place to place. Without him, it takes forever to find anything. Maxwell's stuck with me the whole time... I think he's sharing the sense of dread that I've had since I walked in. We've all split up to cover more ground. Maloney insisted going with Spencer, McGucket wanted to go with Grunkle Ford, but Grunkle Stan wanted to go with Grunkle Ford, so they're a group of three. Personally, I would've wanted to go with Dipper but... He's the one we're trying to find.

Maxwell and I continued to search the house, ignoring the screaming couches and spider-like iPods. We made it through most of the house without interruption, when downstairs someone opened a door while we were finishing looking on the second floor. I glanced at Maxwell and a scowl formed on his face. "I know that waffle-craving smell anywhere..." He mumbled, "be careful, Sally's more dangerous than you think." I reached below my turtle neck and brought up the necklace of dinosaur teeth Sally had given me. 

"We're friends... She won't hurt me. I'll see you outside." I smiled at the cowboy, who, after a small disapproving look, shrugged and left. I proceeded down the steps, trying not to make a noise.

"Mama?" Sally said, sniffing around, "Mama, whewe awe you?" Her voice was a bit more gravely than usual... It was weird "Mama, I want waffles! I want all da waffles... WAFFLES." She kept looking around, as evidence of the clattering from a nearby room, which I assumed to be the kitchen. I slit open the door slightly and saw Sally, crawling on the ceiling on all fours. Her skin was a clammy gray, her eyes pitch black, and her fingers elongated into claws. "Mama!" She hissed on the ceiling, "I just need a few waffles! Maybe ten?" I held my breath and closed the door quietly. Whatever that was, it wasn't Sally... Maybe she was possessed...

"Okay, Mabel..." I whispered as the thing jumped over the ceiling and things began ripping open in the kitchen room, "keep calm... Don't say anything else, you don't want another Casket situation... This is going to be fine..." I looked out a window, desperate for a way out. I saw Spencer holding bird Maloney while running from a kid with a knife, who was being trailed by a thing of boxes. It was only a couple streets down... The window was big enough for me to step through... I listened to Sally's shuffling and hissing and decided to follow Spencer. I opened a window, stepped out, and ran after them.

No way this can go wrong, right?

--Dipper's POV--

Another memory floated past, twisting and disassembling itself right in front of me, turning everything I knew into madness in a nutshell. I could tell my conscience was trickling through my fingers like sand in an hourglass, what I couldn't tell were my likes from dislikes, my enjoyments from annoyances... All I knew was I loved Mabel, Grunkle Stan and Ford (and I wanted to protect them above all else), and I wanted to destroy Bill. Ghost is annoying... Or was he dangerous? I don't know anymore...

I think I'm losing it...

==B1LL==

(1"M CHANG1NG TH3 ST0RY T0 G0 M0R3 MY WAY::: W3R3N"T 3XP3CT1NG THAT; W3R3 Y0U; AUTH0R?)

<How are you doing this?!> 

(HAHA; 1T"S FUNNY B3CAUS3 1TS 0BV10US: Y0U GAV3 M3 T00 MUCH P0W3R; N0W 1"M G01NG T0 W1N: SALVAG3 Y0UR 'ST0RY' AS MUCH AS P0SS1BL3 1F Y0UR N0T R3ADY T0 G1V3 UP Y3T; BUT 1"M WARN1NG Y0U; THAT"LL ONLY MAK3 TH1NGS 3ND M0RE PA1NFULLY:)

<... I'm warning you... I can still destroy this universe, set it back to the beginning->

(-BUT Y0U W0N"T: I KN0W Y0U: Y0UR T00 PR0UD 0F Y0UR W0RK T0 D3L3T3 1T: THANKS F0R TH3 UN1V3RS3; HAV3 A N1C3 T1M3 TRY1NG T0 F1X TH3 SCRAPS!)

<... I should've started stopping this sooner...>

Y3S: Y3S Y0U SH0ULD"V3: G00DBY3; AUTH0R: S33 Y0U N3XT CHAPT3R: