Love

"Bill I'm scared." She said as we walked back to the town. "What if I'm a danger to them?"

"You aren't." I stopped. "You wanna know how I know?"

She nodded her head slightly.

"Because you're afraid. The only people who aren't afraid are the dangerous people." I smiled.

"Aren't you afraid then?"

"Only that I would loose you to impending doom." I said quietly.

Her eyes flashed (F/C) as I said this, revealing extreme emotion. I smiled at this, knowing that she knew it was true.

"I don't know how I managed to live without you for so many years..." I said, making a yellow rose appear.. "You bring happiness to my life my darling."

I placed the tucked the Rose behind her ear, causing a light blush to appear on her as she was captivated. She stood, questioning what to do and say next. Her heart was beating out of her chest, causing me to smirk.

"Bill I-"

I cut her off with another passionate kiss, this one lasting longer than the last. I felt a slight burning sensation on my neck, not caring because of her hand being there. A few moments later, it got unbearable.

She gasped, covering her mouth as her eyes filled with tears. I made a mirror appear, to see none other than a yellow rose, tattooed onto my neck.

"I-I'm sorry." She whispered.

"No, don't be." I shook my head. "Now we're officially bound to each other."

"You aren't mad?"

"How could I be mad at the best person in the world?" I smiled.

I was pissed.

Not because she claimed me, but because she could be in danger now. I've made too many enemy's for her to live happily. She's so goddamn persistent that with her memories came my marking back.

She won't let me leave.

"Promise me something." I said.

"Alright?"

"If something bad happened to me, you will not put yourself in danger because of me." I said..

"What?"

"Promise!"

"Fine, jeez." She chuckled. "I love you Cipher."

"I love you too, (L/N)."

Happy late Valentine's Day.

Also sorry for the short chapter...