Misled

"Can we go home?" I asked.

He only looked ahead, blank of expression, as if he was thinking deeply about his life. I sighed deeply as we continued walking, at least, until I was suddenly pulled back out of his grasps.

There was a hand around my mouth, a hand around my waist, as I shrieked, landing in a nearby bush.

"It's me." Dipper whispered. "We're here to rescue you from Cipher."

"I'm not in danger." I said, standing up. "Something attacked me yesterday and Bill made sure I was fine."

"Sup PineTree." Bill said, leaning his elbow on me.  

I took a step back, causing him to stumble to the side. Dipper blushed, embarrassed. Bill looked at me slightly angry that I messed his whole game up. I smirked in success.

"You love me~" I laughed, punching his softly in the arm.

"Not right now." He scoffed, turning the other way.

"It was a joke!" I sighed, crossing my arms. "Besides, I didn't want you to mess with Dipper."

I turned to Dipper, holding out my hand for him to stand up. Bill was still looking down the path, a look of fear on his face. He suddenly turned to me, grabbed my arm, and took off.

"Dipper!" I yelled.

"Shut it." Bill snapped.

We ran through the woods, until I tripped and landed face first onto the floor. Bill sighed, snapping his fingers. I was levitating off of the ground, facing him as he wiped the dirt off of my face, and leaves out of my hair.

"I could have done that myself." I sighed, blushing slightly.

"But I wouldn't have seen your beautiful red face~"

"Why were we running?" I said, changing the subject.

"If I tell you, you need to promise not to freak." He said, dropping the fun tone in his voice.

"Fine."

"The governments looking for you..." He muttered.

"What?!"

"Shh!" He said, covering my mouth. "They could hear you... they aren't too far away..."

"W-What did I do...?"

"They've been tracking you your whole life (Y/N)."

"This has to be a sick prank." I shook my head. "Ha, ha. Jokes on me right?"

"(Y/N) I'm not-"

"Of course you are!" I said, shaking. "You have to be..."

"I won't let them near you, but you have to promise me you will stay by my side no matter what."

"As long as you promise me you won't abandon me." I said, holding out my hand.

"Deal." He said, taking it.

Our hands ignited in flames, disappearing as quickly as they appeared. He brought me into a hug suddenly, holding me so tightly as if he wouldn't let go. I heard him snap his fingers, and the world went quiet, and my eyes shut.

My sight returned, and so did my hearing as I looked up at his now messy hair. He gave a relieved sigh. I looked around to see a ton of people on the ground, weapons in a pile near us, and bullet holes in the nearby trees.

"What happened?" I whispered.

"They tried to take you from me." He shrugged.

"So you saved me?" I asked, tears in my eyes. "Bill you put your entire life in danger for me?"