Epilogue

The two of you got married a few weeks after Bill was back. The only people who showed up, was Dipper and Mabel and their spouses. Both had their own children, Dipper having twins, and Mabel having the sweetest little girl in the world, they couldn't be happier.

You and Bill had twins as well, both Gavin their own little oddities. Your daughter, Ava, taking mostly after Bill. She destroyed any ant hill she could find with fire, many times you had to put out the forest because of her. She had blond hair like Bill, but had your (E/C) eyes.

On the flip side, was your son, Xavier. He had (Hair Color) hair, and yellow eyes like Bill. He was calm, collected, and thought before he did. He would always stop Ava from killing an animal, by crying because of it. Sure he was sensitive, but he sure as hell was powerful.

When that kid got angry, the entire area for two miles would rumble in an earthquake. Bill would smirk as you vainly tried to calm him down.

"Bill help me!" You yelled.

"Mommy what's happening?" Ava asked, standing behind Bill as Xavier threw a fit.

"Xavier, honey, I need you to calm down, okay?" You said in the sweetest tone while panicking.

Bill began to laugh as he grew more upset, causing Ava to now be upset, and start a large thunderstorm. You face palmed and looked to Bill helplessly as you nearly broke into frustrated tears.

He rolled his eyes playfully, and picked both kids up, placing them on his shoulders, and dancing around while singing a lullaby. The children soon began laughing, and you shook your head with a smile.

"How the hell do you do it." You questioned as he put the now happy kids back on the forest floor.

"I'm just that cool." Bill smiled.

Because of the marriage, you had become immortal. You turned back to the age of twenty two, as did Bill. Your kids would likely grow to be mid twenties, and also be immortal. You didn't mind, you could now spend your time with Bill until the end of the earth, with your kids of course.

"I'm sorry I abandoned you." You said softly.

"It's in the past darling." Bill said, placing a hand on your shoulder. "Right now we have a whole future with us, and those brats we call our children."

He never failed to make you laugh, correction, he never failed to make anyone laugh. He was the perfect spouse, protecting, caring, serious, and yet had the best sense of humor.

He placed his arm around your shoulder, pulling you closer to him. He placed a kiss on the side of your head, smiling soon after.

"I love you (Y/N)."

"I love you too, Bill."

"EWE MOMMY AND DADDY ARE KISSING!" Ava yelled.

"COOTIES!" Xavier shrieked.