Cute

"It's been a year Bill." Dipper sighed.

"So what?" I snapped.

"Dipper!" Mabel yelled.

"What? If he won't face it I will." He sighed, crossing his arms. "She won't wake up."

"She will."

"Dipper stop." Mabel said. "You can't just drain hope out of people."

"Even if is false?!"

"Yes!" She yelled. "Hope is what keeps us going!"

"Leave." I said deeply.

"What?" Dipper asked.

"Leave." I growled.

"Why-"

Mabel looked terrified, grabbed onto Dipper, and ran out of the hospital room. I sighed and squeezed (Y/N)s hand. The bright tears began running down her cheeks again, as did mine.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"For what?" She asked, rubbing her eyes. "Why is it so bright?"

I gasped and looked up at her. She cocked her eyebrow in confusion as tears flew down my face, only to blush and look down. I flew on top of her causing her to look up at me blushing with surprise.

"Bill..." She said quietly.

"(Y/N)..." I said, matching her tone.

I placed my index finger under her chin, grinning.

"I'm sorry." She whispered.

Our lips collided, her eyes shot open in surprise, her hands finding their way to the back of my neck. Her eyes closed, as did mine, and we sat they're, kissing each other for a few moments, only for her to be gasping for air.

"You two can't be doing that!" A nurse hissed.

"Jealous much Sadie? How your boyfriend won't even do this to you?" I asked.

She gasped, blushed and stormed out.

(Y/N) and I began laughing.

"I love you." She said.

"Not as much as I love you my queen~" I winked.

"Bill-" Ford began.

I sighed, rolled my eyes, and looked at him.

"What now?" I grunted.

"I-Well... I was... Never mind." He sighed, walking away.

"We better take this somewhere else, huh?" I asked chuckling.

She only nodded as a dark blush covered her face. I got off of her, holding out my hand as she took it. The moment her hand touched mine, we teleported to home, specifically the living room.

"I'm still in a hospital gown..." she said blushing at the realization.

"You know what, you would look better without anything on." I said, my voice growing low and seductive.

She stared at me, her face turning into a "bitch for real" Kind of face. I could only smirk as she shook her head and walked into her room, locking the door. She came out a few minutes later in a (Fav Band) tee, and sweatpants.

"How is it that you can even rock those clothes?" I sighed.

"I don't know dream demon, why are you always so handsome?" She asked, ruffling my hair.

"I worked really hard on that!" I whined.

"Good." She laughed, jumping onto the couch.

"At least move your legs." I sighed, floating above her.

Our faces were nearly touching at this point, her eyes flashed (F/C), and suddenly we were kissing. I bit her lip slightly, causing her to gasp, allowing me to explore my territory.

"And that's your punishment." I said, floating away from her.

"For what?" She asked, slightly peeved.

"For falling into a coma for a year and leaving me." I huffed.

"Bill..." She sighed.

"I know, it's not your fault..."

"Then get over here so we can watch a stupid movie." She huffed.

"Fine, fine." I laughed. "You're so adorable."

"You're so cute." She smiled, laying her head on my shoulder.

"Damn straight." I smirked.