Dissapointment

"Has he harmed you yet?" Dipper asked, inspecting every part of my that was visible.

"Dipper chill." I sighed. "He hasn't harmed me."

"I just-"

"One, I can protect myself. Two, I'm older than you. Stop acting like an over protective older brother."

"(Y/N) I just worry about you..." He blushed slightly.

I sighed heavily and grabbed the final box full of random stuff. I accidentally tripped, causing a book with the number 3 to fall out of it. Dipper gasped, causing me to pick it up and hand it to him.

I could sense a certain someone nearby, fearful of what I was going to find. It's probably best I didn't bother with the stupid thing, I had enough to deal with already.

The moment I handed it to Dipper I smiled, and continued walking with the items. I could feel Bills relief, causing me to snicker.

"Bill go home."

He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me into his chest, his head resting on my shoulder.

"I got bored." He said.

"What's in that book that you don't want me seeing?" I asked.

"The old me." He said quietly, of course he was right by my ear.

"Can you let go of me so I can place this box down?" I asked, a blush creeping across my face.

"Why?"

"I need to put the box down..."

"But-"

"Let go Bill." I sighed.

He reluctantly let me go, only to disappear a second later. I placed the box down near the stairs and turned to see Bill at the door with a finger on his lips.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the living room to hang out with the twins. Bill knocked on the door, and dipper stood up.

He held out a sign that said "sorry I tried to kill you." I face palmed.

"What?" Dipper questioned.

"You hate me for Weirdmaggedon and I'm trying to fix this." Bill admitted.

Dipper slammed the door on his face, turning to me confused. I shrugged and changed the channel on the Tv. He reopened the door to find Bill with a bouquet of flowers.

"Would this do?" He asked handing them to Dipper.

"Bill what the-"

"Just let it happen Dipper." I said, resting my arm on his shoulder.

Bills jealous. Nailed it.

He looked at me with anger for even touching Dipper. I chuckled at his reaction as he turned to Dipper, kissing him.

Needless to say, my jaw dropped along with my heart. I felt tears welling in my eyes as I ran past them, deep into the woods. I tripped and fell on my knees, grasping onto the leaves of this pathway.

"(Y/N)!" Bill yelled, finding me. "Look it was a stupid joke-"

"Don't fucking talk to me." I snarled. "After what you just pulled? Stay the fuck away from me."

"You are so hot when you're pissed." He chuckled, a glint of pain behind his eyes.

"Leave me alone you asshole!" I screamed, a circle of wind blowing around us.

He looked at me worriedly, taking a step forward only to have the wind pick up. I held my ground as I moved a piece of hair out of my face.

"Get. Back." My voice boomed through the wind.

"I'm sorry." He yelled. "Please forgive me. I know it was wrong, I got so pissed that you would even touch another man, that I hurt you. That's not forgivable I know, but please, don't take it out on the citizens on Gravity Falls."

The wind came to an immediate stop as tears fell even harder down my face. Bill looked extremely concerned at this point, looking at my expression that was full of anger.

"I hate you." I hissed.

I regretted those words the minute they came out. Bill clenched his fists.

"You wanna know why i hide my eye?" He asked, moving his bangs up.

"Because I'm afraid that the moment you see it you'll run. But I guess it doesn't fucking matter anymore does it?!" He yelled.

He opened the eye.

It was black, as black as night with a white pupil. That eye could kill someone in a second if he wanted them too, and yet here I was, looking straight into it.

"Happy?!" He yelled.

"I'm sorry." I whispered, kneeling on the ground.

"What?" He asked, now confused.

"I'm sorry." I said louder.

"Shit..." He muttered, walking over to me.

"You don't have anything to be sorry for my Rose." He assured. "Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"

I couldn't reply, because I don't know. I honestly don't know how he could fix this...

"I love you Bill but..." I began but trailed off.

"I know." He said almost as a whisper.

"(Y/N)!" Dipper said falling on his face after tripping on a stick. "A-Are you okay?"

"Not now." Bill snarled as Dipper stood.

"But-"

"Not. Now." He yelled.

"You're a danger to her, to us, to everyone." Dipper replied. "So why don't you just leave."

Bill looked down at me, meeting my distressed gaze, then to the smirking Dipper. He looked at me for advice, but my mind was trying to work out separate stuff. His face suddenly turned to anger as he began walking past Dipper.

"You want her?! Fine. It's not like I haven't fucked up everything in my life already." He yelled, nearly shoving Dipper over.

"Bill!" I yelled.

He didn't even turn around.