Demons Aren't Always Bad [Naruto Fanfic] Chapter 6

*Chapter 6*

{Hato’s POV}

“Alright! You’re all free to go! Just don’t kill anybody or do something illegal!” Sensei spoke cheerfully right before all three of us ran off.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Karasu do a flip as she yelled ‘freedom!’ and I shook my head. Her personality always completely changed when she wasn’t around us…

I sighed and skipped around the village trying to get used to things, I also made a plan in my head to  try and find this Naruto character before I left Konoha, this was a once in a lifetime chance, I wanted to meet him!

As I continued to find my way around I saw Mizu examining a flower a few feet in front of me. I smirked to myself as I slowly crept up behind him. Just as I was about to yell in his ear he spoke. “Don’t even think about it Hato.”

I gasped as he turned around to grin at me. “How did you know?!” I asked as I pouted. He rolled his eyes and pointed at my shadow. “I’ll admit, I didn’t see or hear you until right before you were about to scare me, but I did know someone was behind me because I could see your shadow. You’ve got the quiet part down but you need to work on the stealthy part.”

I let out an annoyed huff and looked the other way. “Why are you looking at that flower anyway? You know you have allergies!”

“I was watching this bee collect pollen, it’s kinda cool to watch.” He said with a smile.

 I rolled my eyes and started to walk away when I felt something moving in my hair. I heard Mizu snickering and I turned around and narrowed my eyes at him. “What did you do?”  I asked him with suspicion.

“Nothing… Except… Well… There’s kind of a bee in your hair…” Just as he said that I heard a loud buzzing in my ear. My eyes widened and I screamed.

“Get it out! Get it out! It’s going to sting me!” I started shaking my head wildly and beating my hair.

Mizu came running over, trying to hide his laughter and looked at my head to see if it was gone. “Hato! Hato! It’s gone!”

Abruptly I stopped swatting at my head and looked around for the stupid bug, it was going to die!

Suddenly, I heard someone burst out laughing and my eyes fell on Mizu on the ground, holding his stomach.

“Shut up!” I yelled at him, slowly he calmed down and stood up. He wiped a tear from is eye as he spoke. “That was the funniest thing I’ve ever seen!” he chuckled.

I stuck my tongue out and started to walk away, he quickly caught up to me and we walked in step. “It’s not funny!” I huffed. “It could have stung me!”

He looked at me with a raised eyebrow. “Could have stung you? Hato, those are wasps, not bees. A bee flew into your hair.”

I shrugged. “What’s the difference?”

He stopped walking. “The difference is that wasps sting people and bees collect pollen for honey.” I could hear from the tone in his voice that he was getting annoyed.

“Still! They both have stingers so they both sting!”

His eye twitched. “Does not!”

“Does too!”

“No!”

“Yes!”

I narrowed my eyes at him and out of the corner of my eye I saw Karasu talking to someone in a candy shop. I stared at Mizu for a moment before racing into the shop.