|~2~|

Val's pov

I stepped out of my car and made my way up to jack's apartment. His car was here which meant he was home, I pulled out the spare key I had on my key chain and unlocked the door.

"jack?" i called out through the house as i took my shoes of at the door. I noticed him sitting on the couch watching something on tv, smiling I snuck up behind him and gently rested my hands on his broad shoulders.

I felt him jump up, startled, before he turned around to face me. a big smile was on his face as he pulled me over the couch and rested me in his lap.

"hey baby," he mumbled kissing my cheeks, before planting his lips on mine. i just giggled at his gesture as he kept kissing me.

Someone coughing brought us out of our trance. Gently pulling away i looked up to see a girl. She had brown hair and looked to be in her teens. Uncomfortably i got up from jack's lap and stood next to the couch.

"who is she?" i asked pointing to the girl wearing a pair of light washed ripped jeans and a red bodysuit. "his ex" she replied, jack stood up and walked next to me. "i'm the girlfriend" i smiled, as I reached over and grabbed jack's hand.

She gave me soft smile, that seemed to be like she was hiding more, before she walked over to the couch and sat down.

A/n

I'll try my best to post 10 chapters daily.