|~95~|

Val's pov

It had been three years later and I was now engaged, at 25 I was engaged and happy. Although I had lost my friends, I had also gained a couple.

Alexander my Fiancé had brought me into his little group of friends. What I liked about his friends were they were all married so they didn't have the need to go cheat and they were more mature than my old group of friends.

Our wedding was going to be held in December, yes it was going to be a winter wedding. The venue was on a mountain and even though it was going to be cold it would most likely be beautiful. We had been done planning the wedding and all I had to do was wait for the day to come.

I already had my maid of honor and Alexander had his best man. My maid of honor was now my friend Vicky, she was one of Alexander's many friends who had been married already, and honestly I loved her. She was amazing she helped me plan my wedding since she had already gone through the process her self, she knew what to do.

I already had my wedding dress and it was gorgeous.

The wedding wasn't going to be to big or small but about average size. Alexanders parents, his two brothers, sister, and grandmother were coming. My parents were coming, despite my past Alexander got me to talk to my parents, and even thought I don't have a spot on memory of them it was still nice for them to attend.

None of my old friends were coming, except Sammy, Johnson, Nate, and Jessica. I didn't want anyone else, because they would surely ruin it.

I was currently at home waiting for Alexander to come home, I had been sick today so I couldn't go into work.

I heard the clicking of the door unlock before someone had entered. "Babe, I'm home where are you?" I heard throughout the house. Smiling I spoke, "the bedroom"

The door clicked before he entered with white roses in his hand and a white cup full of something.

"What's this?" I asked sitting up. "It's for you," he blushed handing me the flowers and the cup of what smelt like tea as he sat down on the bed next to me, "aww, thank you" I said inhaling the sweet smelling flowers. "You spoil me too much" I mumbled setting the flowers and tea down next to me on the nightstand, before crouching up on my knees in bed and leaning over to hug him.

"You deserve it" he whispered kissing the top of my head.

A/n

Honestly I've been in my feels with this chapter, right now the song I'm listening to is giving me the worst feels for this chapter. It's say goodbye, by Chris Brown.