|~55~|

I know everyone hates a time skip but there's going to be a lot in this book.

Val's pov

Months after months went by and soon I had been discharged from the mental hospital, with some sort of memory, just not all. After all the treatment I did I gained the good memories back from what I could tell.

I remember the little things, I remember my parents, and all my friends, except Nate.

Once Nate figured it out he became sad, sad that I could remember the guy who cheated on me but couldn't remember the guy who was there for me after jack cheated. 

Sad that I could remember some of the past memories from my old relationship; like the name blue, but not him.

I haven't seen Nate in a month, after he tried helping me and he realized he probably could never fix my memory towards him he just became distant.

I haven't seen jack in a while, he's been busy with her.

Madison is another story, after I regained some of my memory, I realized how much I hated her. She also returned the favor saying she hated me. I didn't care though.

Everyone on my social Media websites have been showing me love and support. They were all happy to see that I was back, and somewhat better.

But the truth was, I was still sad. I missed being with Nate, even if I couldn't remember anything about him, when he came and visited in the hospital he sent a good vibe towards me. And I just miss him.

I didn't get it. I could remember jack, Johnson, Sammy, hell I could even remember Madison. But not Nate?

He was just the missing piece to my memory. And I so badly wanted that piece back.