|~76~|

Val's pov

Yes we were in the Bahamas and yes we had run into some hot ass guys as well.

We weren't really here on vacation, me and chanel were here for our job. Prostitution.

Even though I still don't like what I do, Chanel was right in some sort of way. I needed the money and unless I had some other type of job I'd be doing something totally different, but I didn't have that.

Right now me and Chanel were in our hotel room, we were both getting ready for our 'dates' with two men, Xavier and some other guy I didn't knows name.

I had Xavier and Chanel had the mystery man.

"So how about this dress?" Chanel asked turning to face me. "No, your skin color doesn't really go with that peachy color" she sighed and began to unzip the dress as she made her way into the bathroom. "What the hell am I supposed to wear?"

"I never look as good as you, your so pretty and I'm, bleh" she whined, I pouted and fallowed her into the bathroom where she stood with a towel wrapped around her. "Chanel, you don't need to look like me to be pretty, your gorgeous and whatever dress you wear doesn't matter"

She sighed again. I smiled o myself turning around and swinging the door closed to reveal on the tiny hanger behind the door a olive green dress.

"Try this on" I mumbled as I handed her the dress and walked out of the bathroom shutting the door behind me closed.

A/n

So I'm going to give you guys some options of who you can choose to have Val with. Just leave a comment next to the name you want Valerie to be with. Once again I'll be doing this throughout the rest of the book.

Sammy Wilk

Jack Gilinsky

Nate Maloley

Jack Johnson

Nick Robinson

Tyler Posey

Cody Christian

Wesley Tucker

Cameron Dallas

Taylor Caniff

Cody Simpson

Justin Bieber