|~53~|

Jack gilinsky pov

I lost her again, she seemed pretty pissed this time, worse than the first time. I didn't know where to go, and even after looking everywhere possible, I still didn't know where to go.

So I just decided to go to our favorite park and think, just for a little while.

I walked to the park that was a little over 15 minuets away and when I got there I began walking around until I came to our bench. The one we always sat at, together. Back when things were better.

But when I looked at who was sitting at the bench joy spread through me.

"Valerie" she snapped her head up and glared at me, she didn't move though and stayed seated. "May I sit?"

She didn't answer, she didn't move or blink. She just stayed silent. I took it upon myself to sit down next to her, a couple feet away.

"Why did you cheat? She mumbled fumbling with her hands.

"Huh?"

"Why did you chest?" she questioned, this time louder. "Honestly, I don't know"

"Did I do something wrong, they're had to be a reason" "you didn't do anything wrong, I just, I don't know"

"You don't know? that's some shit" she snapped.

"What do you expect me too do? I can't answer a question I don't have an answer too Valerie" I snapped back. She eventually sighed.

"How did you remember to come here?" I asked. "this used to be our favorite place in the entire world, we'd come here all the time"

Her head snapped over to me, it seemed as if the wind had been knocked out of her. But she eventually spoke up. "I-I, didn't"

"I kinda just found this place, and came here, it seemed peaceful. Calming"

"The stone, a bright blue stone was what I threw in that pond " she whispered quietly, pointing towards the pond a little ways in front of us. This time my head was the one too snap over at her.

"Say that again?"

"The stone?"

"You remember!" I jumped up. Wait? How was this happening. She looked up at me standing as well. "I-"

"How?" I was curios. 

It took her a moment but she spoke back. " I don't know, it kinda just came too me"

I silently nodded waiting for someone to say something. Anything. At the moment I couldn't speak, not even utter a word. I finally got my voice back and spoke.

"This was the place we-" I started. "first met" she finished.

"And the blue stone," she said standing up and going over towards the pond. " you used to say that would be our future daughters name," I watched as she eyed the pond as if looking for something. She suddenly bent down and picked something up from the water. The blue stone. Our blue stone. She smiled as she held it.

Looking over at me she smiled again.

"Blue Eva Marie Gilinsky" the name rolled off her tongue beautifully. Eva Marie was her mothers middle name. And blue just came to us both one day when we found the stone.

But just then she chucked the stone into the water.

"But, I don't know if that's possible anymore" She seemed to be questioning me and herself. Ignoring what she just said I began to ask questions, "how did you remember, all that? It was years ago"

"I don't know" she sighed looking at our reflections in the water. Our eyes meeting, something beyond her eyes warmed me. She was finally remembering.

A/n

For some reason I love this chapter.