|~80~|

Val's pov

As soon as I got back to the hotel I plopped down in my bed and just waited for Chanel. Her date had to of lasted longer, it was probably better than mine. Two hours later Chanel came in with a big smile on his face.

I pouted as I paused my episode of gossip girl on my phone. "By the look on your face, the date was amazing"

"It was better than amazing. It was spectacular" she plopped down next to me on the bed. Putting my phone on the night stand I laughed.

"Such big words Chanel" I mumbled. "I know, I know. But it was the beat date I've been in a while" she laughed.

"I'm glad you had fun" I pouted. "You didn't?"

"No! My date was a self centered little dick, not a single word about me. Just about how he was in modeling when he was a kid and how he has 3 different, "major" companies around the world" she laughed, "I'm sorry your date wasn't as good as you hoped it'd be" she leaned closer to me to give a little hug. I hugged her back, "yeah yeah, so what did he look like?" I questioned.

"Like a god!"

"He had the most beautiful brown eyes, and oh my god, his jaw line was perfect,"

"Like Theo James perfect?"I smiled as I stared at her. "like god, perfect" she said dreamily. "What does he do?" I questioned, "he didn't say much but he used to be a viner, but now he's a musician"

"Ohhh, a musician? Mrs. Chanel," she started to giggle. "He lives in California, I'm gonna go visit him in a month"

"Y'all already hit it off, lucky you"

"Yeah, he wants me to come down to l.a to meet up with him again, says he can't right now cause he's looking for a girl"

"Oh a sister?" I questioned sitting up, feeling bad for the guy.

"He said more like a very, very close friend" she mumbled, she didn't look happy either. "A close friend my ass, you better get your man Chanel"

"He's not "my man Valerie...not yet at least"

A/n

New chapter, I kinda like this one. Comment down below a name for who you what Valerie with.