|~40~|

Nate's pov

I looked at the bastards themselves. I just chuckled. "Don't you got some nerve showing up here" I mumbled, my voice rising.

"We just came to see how Valerie was doing" jack spoke up, by now all the boys were behind me.

"Can we come in?" He asked as he held onto Madison's hand. "No, of course the fuck not"

"Guys?" I heard from behind me. Everyone turned to look at Val who was sitting up in the bed. I quickly walked over to her, "who are they?" She said pointing to Sammy, Taylor, Johnson, jack and Madison who all stood by the door, silently.

"That's Taylor, Sammy, and Johnson, they are your best friends" she slightly modded, but she kept her eyes on Madison and Jack.

"What about them?" She seemed curious. I paused before I spoke. "That's Jack and Madison"

"No one really special" I heard Taylor mumbled. Jacks eyes averted to him as he shook his head.

"Don't say that, I bet there special in there own way" I watched as Madison smiled. This definitely wasn't my Valerie, if Valerie knew what really happened Madison would be dead in a minute.

"Why don't you guys come in" Valerie waved her hands. "I don't think that's a good idea" I said as I eyed the pair. "Nate come on, how bad can they be"

"Only if you remembered" I whispered sitting down in the chair, as the two walked in shutting the door behind them.