|~3~|

Val's pov

I've never seen this Madison girl, to be completely honest she was pretty, but she seemed very sneaky. And I didn't like sneaky.

I didn't know what she was doing at his house, but when I asked G, he said she just stopped by to say hi.

That didn't sit right with me, especially because G said she broke it off with him. He said she hated him so much that's why she broke it off. But if she hated him so much why was she showing up at his apartment to say hi?

After that little meet with Madison and all I decided to stay the night, I mean maybe she'd leave right?

Nope, she stayed and completely ruined our night. She kept constantly complaining about random things, it got annoying.

The only good thing about it was when she left at like three in the morning, she said her parents needed her home.

I wasn't very surprised her parents needed her home, she was probably staying out way longer than she was supposed to be.

she never exactly told me her age but I knew that she was younger than both me and G.

and throughout the morning I still continued to wonder why she had stopped over.

A/n

So another update how was this chapter? This is kinda a filler chapter, there will be some of those throughout the book.