|~81~|

Vals pov

A couple weeks had passed and today was the day Chanel would be going to meet the mystery man again.

I'm still going to call him that because one, Chanel won't tell me his name, said she wants it to be a surprise. And two, it's better having him be the mystery man. It makes him sound suspicious and cool.

"Valerie hurry up", I was walking out of our hotel room in Arizona when Chanel called my name. "Can't a girl finish slipping on her shoes, my god Chanel" she laughed from the car.

"I'm sorry, I'm just really excited to see him"

"Yeah, well we won't be there for another 9 hours so sit back and relax"

As soon as we got on the highway immediately I turned up the music. "This is our song Chanel" I yelled. She smiled over at me as we began to sing. "Raindrops, drop top, smoking on cooking in the hotbox" I started singing. "Fuckin on your bitch she a thot, thot, thot" after the song sadly ended we just sat there laughing.

I continued laughing but stopped when I realized Chanel had stopped. "Hey, don't your parents live in California?" I mysteriously looked over at her from the drivers seat. "I think?"

(Okay if this confuses you, Valerie still doesn't know some things)

"Maybe we should go see them"

"I don't know, I haven't seen them in a year. I haven't even reached out to the them" I mumbled.

"Don't you wanna ask how there doing, or laugh at old baby pictures" she smiled. "No not really" a frown was shone on her face and then a glare was sent towards me.

"You could be having the best time with your parents and yet you choose not to?"

"You don't know my reasoning,"

"I don't need to know your reasoning, your lucky you even have parents"

"Chanel, they're are some things i haven't told you, and about what me and my parents went through together is one thing"

"But Valerie-" she protested.

"Not that's it, I'm not going to talk to them, or see them"