Best Day Ever

Chapter 5(Frerard)

Gerard's POV

"So Gerard." Frank says to me.

"Want to do something fun?"

"Sure, but theres nothing to do round here." I reply.

"I have an idea."

"Alright Frank whats your plan."

"I'll be right back, start sharpening your pencils."

"Uh, ok Frank?"

"Just shut up and do it."

He leaves. Frank knows very well that all my pencils are already sharpened, I never let them stay dull. Whatever.

Frank's POV

I rush out the room and to the resource room. I grab some sharpies, and paints I brought from home and had stashed there. I run back to the room. Gerard is waiting of course. "Gerard I know how much this room has been bothering you, the white is just too much soooo we are going to decorate. Grab a pencil and start drawing. We are gonna cover every inch of these walls. He grins at me brightly and starts drawing. "Well what are you waiting for?!?" He says "help me you moron!!"

I grab my pencil to help.

Gerard's POV

By the time we finish its been hours. The wall is more colorful then the sunset. Frank finishes his drawing and stands back to look. He notices the portrait I drew of him. His eyes grow wide. Had he really just noticed it for the first time?

"Oh my gosh, Gerard it beautiful!"

He hugs me. "Its all amazing." He says. "But I especially love your picture of me, its wonderful."

My face muse be sooo red right now. "Gee?"

"Ya, Frankie."

He puts his face right in front of mine and.... Kisses me?

Frank's POV

"Its all amazing. But I especially love your picture of me its wonderful."

His face turns bright red but he's beaming with pride.

"Gee."

"Ya, Frankie?"

My face level with his, I lean in and kiss him. He isn't the best kisser ever but the energy and excitement I feel right now make this the best kiss I've ever had, and I wasn't even allowed to be kissing him right now. He breaks away. "Frank can't you get in trouble?"

"You know what Ger? Fuck it."

I run my fingers through his hair and kiss him again. With one hand behind him I lean him backwards. He raps hands around my neck. Oh my goodness. We just sit and have a little make out session right then and there. We sit and stare into each others eyes, our fingers locked together.

"Oh Ger."

"Oh Frank."

"Best day at work, ever."

"Best day staying in a mental asylum, ever."