*Beware*

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER IS FULL OF NOT SO GREAT AND POSSIBLY SCARRING CONTENT

This chapter contains rape and other topics that may be triggering to some people.

Ok, honestly this chapter will probably be triggering for everyone. If you feel like crying and being completely horrified then continue.

Please don't give me hate for this!

Korse's POV (yeah, ik ew)

He doesn't look gay. I was surprised at first. But he's a fine specimen. A bit short for my taste, but all the same - he's gorgeous.

I undo his pants and, with a bit of effort, pull them down to his ankles.

Chances are he won't enjoy this a whole lot, either way I don't care.

I palm him through his boxers and he bites his lip.

Next I slowly pull down his boxers.

I take hold if his member and slowly pump him. He stiffens up.

"Oh come now. Don't be so stiff, Frank. Enjoy yourself."

"Never!" He spat.

We'll see about that. I happen to be quite skilled.

I lower my head and swirl my tongue around his head. He stiffens considerably.

I pull away and pump some more before ducking down again. I blow lightly on the spit I left there making his hold body shiver.

I could tell he wasn't enjoying this, but I was. He wasn't responding to pain... this kind of torture no one could resist.

Frank's POV

Korse leaned forward and put his hand on my face to kiss me. I twisted and turned and wriggled to escape his touch, but he planted his lips firmly on mine. When he pulled away I head-butted him. F**k! That hurt. He brought his hands to his face and clutched his forehead. Korse groaned in pain.

"You'll pay for that, little sh!t!" He exclaimed.

"There's nothing you can do to me that will make me regret that!"

"I suppose you're right. But I have other plans."

He untied me and clapped handcuffs on my wrist. What could he possibly be planning? He grabbed me and licked my face.

"I may not be able to do anything to you to make you regret that, but I swear I'll take it out on your little friend."

My eyes widened in horror.

"No! You can't do that! Please, no, I'll do anything!"

"Ha! Too late."

Just then there was a knock on the door. Korse opened it. A draculoid stood there.

"We have him ready, sir."

Korse's POV

I drag Frank with me to the room where "Gerard" is waiting.

He's already handcuffed to a table. I do the same with Frank on the other side. Frank reaches out and holds Gerard's hand.

"Gerard. Please, forgive me. I'm so sorry. This is all my fault, All of it, from the very beginning at the asylum. I'm so sorry. I just want you to know that I love you."

"It's okay. I forgive you. I love you too, Frank." He replied in a soft voice.

"Alright. Alright. Enough with the sappy love story."

Gerard's POV

Korse interrupted my reunion with Frank. I wanted to scream, but I didn't dare. I just cried a bit instead.

Korse dropped his pants and walked towards me. Frank went mad and thrashed around.

"NO! I'LL TAKE HIS PLACE. PLEASE DON'T HURT HIM."

He shouted and tried to hit him and escape, but he couldn't. He tried his hardest and still failed. I couldn't blame him. Even though I felt I was going insane, I wasn't mad at him.

Korse stepped towards me and as he pushed in I began to scream and cry, then I blacked out.

Frank's POV

It was the most traumatizing experience of my life. I tried my best and yet still failed. There was absolutely nothing I could do and it was all my fault.

It gave me a little relief when I saw that Gerard's eyes had glazed over. I had seen that before. It meant that Gerard had blacked out. He was awake physically, but not mentally - that was the best way I can put it. His body was awake and moving, but Gerard's mind was absent. I knew he would be sore later, but that would be the extent of his pain.

I wish it had happened to me as well when Korse moved on to me. Alas, I do not suffer from the mental illness that Gerard does though at this time I would not be suffering. It made me a little happy to know that it was I that was receiving this torture instead of Gerard. I put up my mental walls and closed my eyes until it was all over. We were both brought to a cell where we lay on the cell floor with Gerard in my arms. He was still out. I fell asleep like that hoping that we would be out of this soon.

Author's Note

Now you have a real glimpse of my psychopathicness. Please don't hate on me for this okay? You should be happy that I didn't give horrific details on all of this. (I probably would have cried if I wrote out everything that the dracs and Korse did to them both.)

It's just a story and I would not wish this upon anyone especially not my babies Gerard and Frank.

As things get better I will do my best to make it up for all of this torture.

I will try to make their lives as happy as possible at the end of the story.

Carry on now. Once again, its a story, please don't kill me okay???