Meeting Lucille

Gerard's POV

Blackness. Everything black. Suddenly, theres a flash of light, then another, and another. Noise, beeping, and a low buzzing. What was going on? No, wait, no! I don't want this. More flashes of light. Images flash through my mind like some one snapping a picture. People, standing over while I'm strapped to a table. Another flash. The same as before but one of the men is holding two cords with suction cups on the ends connected to a machine. Blackness again, then another flash. The man still holds the cords. "Don't worry. This will only hurt... a lot." he says. Another flash, and this time I'm struggling to escape my bonds. Blackness. Flashing. Screaming. My screaming, as he put the wires to my head and starts the machine. Another flash, and I'm inside my own head. feeling, seeing, hearing, what I felt before. Everything black, a girl in a white shift, Lucille, holding her arm out to me.

"They're trying to bind us together." She screamed. She fell to her knees and clutched her head.

"You idiots! Don't you know that you can't bind a the consciousness of a human with that of a ghost without side effects and consequences?!?!"

Suddenly, an overwhelming sadness fill my mind, but it wasn't my own It added to my own. Now I knew it had worked. Lucille and I were connected now, for better or for worse. Things would never be the same. Another flash of light and Lucille was gone. I could see the the men in white standing over me.

"By golly, we did it. Said the man by the panel on the computer.

"We bound them together." Said the man who spoke to me earlier. Just then, everything was fading, Fading to black. I felt scared. Fear. So much fear. The blackness finally disappeared, but this time I wasn't in the all white room. My head was strapped down so that all I could see was ceiling. It was covered in paintings and drawings. The paintings and drawings that Frank and I had drawn and painted there.

"FRANKIE! FRANKIE!FRANKIE!"

I want my Frankie.

He rushes to my side, unstraps me, and hugs me tight.

"I was so scared. They hurt me Frank. So scared. Lucille, and the pain, and the flashing, and the whiteness, and the sadness. Of Frank, the sadness." I cried out.

"Everything's okay now, darling. You're with me." He whispers into my hair.

Frank's POV

"Everything's okay, now darling. You're with me."

"Please c-call me darling m-more often." Asks Gerard, shakily.

"Of course, darling. Now get some rest. We'll talk about this tomorrow."

He looks scared, but doesn't resist.

"Don't leave me, Frankie."

"Course not, GeeBear. I'll be here when you wake up."

"I love you, Frankie."

"I love you too, Gee."

And with that, he drifted off to sleep.

Author's Note

Ok people, sorry its so short, but wattpad did some crazy stuff and didn't save the chapter. I tried to write it again the same as before, but it came up a lot shorter sorry :/

Vote, comment, follow. Give me feedback if you want. That'd be great. Follow me on Instagram if you don't already. Piercingwithsirens69

I'll update tomorrow. mKayByE