Meeting Mr. Motherfluffer

Chapter 2(Frerard)

Gerard's POV

This place is fucking crazyfying. I think the point of this place is If you weren't crazy when you came in then you will be soon enough. The room is nice enough I suppose In my room theres a bed, and a side table with a lamp on it, a desk and chair but its white, all of its white, every single fucking thing is white. Its enough to make almost anyone go insane. I walk to the desk and sitting on top are a large stack of WHITE paper and a box of crayons. Ugh crayons, what am I a child? Nope, just an insane young man who can see ghosts.

Frank's POV

I suppose now is a good a time as any to go meet my new patient for the first time. I knock on the door then step inside and see the boy next to his drawing desk staring at it. "So do like to draw?"

He turns around and glares. "I can't draw with this fucking stuff. Why can't I have pencils? I'm not a child."

"I'll see what I can do, but first since you happen to be my new patient lets get to know each other. Whats your name."

"Mr. MotherFluffer at your service." He said, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Thats a cool name."

"Its Gerard Way. I WISH my name was MotherFluffer."

"Well thats too bad."

"My names Frank Iero."

"How do you spell that?" He mumbled through the wall of hair that fell over his face.

"I - E - R - O."

"Thats interesting I guess."

"I guess."

"Ugh."

"KillJoy."

Gerard's POV

"KillJoy." He calls me.

Oh hell no did he just insult me.

"Uhhh excuse you motherfluffer, what did you just call me?"

"KillJoy."

"Oh HELL NAH. You bitch, how dare you!" I flip my hair and walk to the other side of the room.

"I was kidding, Gerard."

I ignore him.

"Well aren't you the king of sass."

"Yes, yes I am." I reply.

"Oh brother."

"I ain't your brother."

"Shut up you."

"Bitch."

"I give up, 'Mr. Sassmaster' I'll come back later and we can talk."

"Ugh, fine."

He just shakes his head.

I secretly don't want him to go. I don't want to be alone in this all white room. I hate this place already but I think Frank and I might just become good friends."

Author's Note

Sorry its so short. Im posting more soon. And thats about it i guess. Follow, comment and vote please.