The Morning After

Frank's POV

When I woke up, Lucille and Gerard were both still sleeping.

After laying in the bed for an hour I decided that I should probably get up.

I dragged myself from the bed and stripped my clothes off. I walked to the bathroom.

---

A long shower was exactly what I needed to wake me up.

As I stepped out, I felt awake and refreshed.

Completely naked, I walked to the bedroom again and put on my old clothes. I would need to get more soon. I would also need to buy clothes for Lucille & Gerard. For a minute I tried to think of other things that I needed.

Just then, my stomach growled.

Food.

Thats what I need.

I searched through all the drawers in the hotel room until I found a pad of paper & a pen. I then proceeded to leave a note.

Dear Gerard or Lucille (whoever reads this first)

I have gone to the store to buy us all food. Take a shower or whatever you need to do because when I get back, I'm taking you both out to buy some clothes.

Xoxo Frnk

(P.S. Lucille, I'm not sure if you need or can even wear clothes, if not then you can just sleep or something i don't know)

(P.P.S. Lucille, I hope you like vegetarian food & coffee.)

After I left the note on the side table, I grabbed my car keys and left the hotel.

---

When I opened my glove compartment at the store, I found even more stacks of money. I put a one-hundred dollar bill in my pocket.

I exited the car.

Once inside the store, I proceeded to obtain several things that I knew we needed.

Peanut butter, grape jelly, (for meat-less sandwiches), a bag of coffee to brew in the hotel, a 24 pack of the little Starbucks in a bottle things for drinking on the road, and several other things I thought we would need.

Before long, the one-hundred dollars was gone.

I purchased the things I had added to my shopping cart. The cashier transferred them to plastic bags which I carried outside and placed in the back of my convertible.

---

It took a while before I reached the hotel again. As soon as I slid my keycard through the slider thingy (idk)

and opened the door. I placed the groceries down and saw a blur coming towards me. Before I knew what had happened I was being tackled.

Author's POV

This was sort of a filler I guess?

But its also important.

The blur part specifically.