The pretty girl has a worm

She kissed him, Maggie was kissing Ben, but she was acting weird, like trying to make a point. She was forcing the kiss pressing Ben's face to her so he couldn't step away from her, her eyes were close but Ben's eyes weren't, he was looking at her like he would have been staring to a stranger.

-Hal: What the fuck is going on here!?

Hal came from behind Maggie, he was angry, and was looking at them both with a shocked face. In that moment they split up and they both stared back at Hal.

-Ben: Hal she kissed me!

-Maggie: I'm sorry, but we love each other Hal.

-Ben: WHAT?!

Maggie was calm, like she didn't care at all about Hal's feelings, and in that moment Hal face was of anger, and he started walking towards them in a rush of hitting someone, and that someone of course was going to be Ben.

-Hal: I'm going to kill you. Pulling the stupid act with Charlotte! uh?

Before he could be close to his brother, Maggie step in the middle of the brothers, facing Hal, trying to keep him away from Ben.

-Ben: What the fuck! i love Charlotte not Maggie, she is lying! Maggie!

-Maggie: Stop! Both of you! I know how i feel.

She turned to look at Ben, to make the point of her loving Ben instead of Hal and that's when he noticed.

-Ben: Oh shit!

Ben spotted a worm inside one of the eyes of Maggie.

It only happened once with a person of the army back on camp, they came back for scouting and they realize the aliens always knew where they were going to attack. Someone was betraying the army by communicating the aliens the next missions against them. It was hard to find the traitor until one day they saw one of the great soldiers betraying them. They interrogate him, tried to talk to him, but all he was doing was laughing, he wasn't the great soldier anymore. Trying to put some sense to his behaviour Hal and his father spotted a small black worm inside one of his eyes and with the help of Ben, who knew because of his situation, he told them that the worms were small spies the skitters sent and the worms had the power to control the human mind once they were inside a body.

-Ben: She has a freaking worm!

Ben grabbed Maggie hard by his arm, taking her inside the forest, Hal was following, running, he noticed the anger on Ben's eyes and he was fast now.

Ben put Maggie against a big tree grabbing her by the neck, he wasn't using all his strength, but he was grabbing her strong enough.

-Ben: Who send you?! Tell me why i shouldn't kill you!

-Hal: Because Maggie is still inside!!

Hal said it with a heavy breathing and a look of worry on his face. He believed Ben, Maggie's behaviour wasn't normal anymore, she was laughing while Ben was threating her with her life.

Maggie put her eyes on Hal, erasing her smile and making a face of someone asking for help.

-Maggie: Hal! your brother is crazy please help me!

She had tears on her eyes, and her voice was soft, but Ben turned to look at her and then stared at her with disgust before he hit her on the head, making her unconscious. Then he looked to his older brother.

-Hal: We need to tie her.

********

Maggie was still unconscious but she was tied on the big tree.