Chapter 11

This was at the end of chapter 9, When Ever mother came in her room.

"EVER" I flinch but said nothing. The next second my door slams open. "WAKE UP B****" I still didn't move, I'm too scared to move a muscle.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH" I scream when I hit the floor.

"WHEN I CALL YOUR NAME YOU F****** ANSWER ME" She shouted and kick me in the stomach 5 times then slap me twice, very hard.

"I...was...Sleeping" I stumbled out trying to get my voice and breath together.

"STOP LIYING YOU B****" Another kick and slap. "YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DONE" I felt something burn though my shirt and onto my skin. I scream as loud as I could when I saw my mother has something in her hand that looked something like a burner or something else that is very hot and can burn someone or something.

"PAY ATTENTION TO ME YOU B****" I Scream from the burn,the pain,My life, my fear and everything for my life.

***

I wake up with a scream, shaking, and sweating. That night keep waking me up at nights, never leaving my thoughts, dreams, and wish of a night of no nightmares and fear. I get off my bed and almost fell from my legs being weak, but caught myself on my shelf. I see it's 2am and I fell asleep at 11, only 3 hours of sleep and I know I probably won't fall back to sleep.

It's also a Wednesday morning. I skip well didn't go to school on Monday and Tuesday because my scars and bruises were still very noticeable and I didn't want to deal with any questions, So I just called in school and said I have a very bad cold and can't come to school for a few days. I'm glad they believe it, but today I have to go to school.

I don't wear Makeup, so I can't cover up it up.

Everest and Lolly been very kind and helpful these past two days and ask no more questions. Everest got my homework and return it to my teachers and Lolly gave me food,snacks, and blue berry muffins she made because she knows I love them. She also gave me what's happening at work, that is not very much, but it's nice to know what's going on when I'm not there.

After I took my shower and get dress. I pick out one of my favorites t-shirt, It's kinda long it goes to my waist but it's so soft and cozy it's gray and black stripes, but it has a red heart with a paper clip on the corner of the heart. I also pick out black leggings with a cute beige-ish beanie, a heart necklace with the word pizza, My
Headphones, and last my glasses that I wear sometimes, because I don't really like wearing them.

I look at the mirror and see my small  cuts are fading away slowly, but it's better then a few days ago and my bruises are fading away too, you can't really see them at all. I put on this cream to help heal my cuts and bruises. My blue eyes are tired and have bags under them, you can tell I haven't slept well.

I leave my bathroom and go back to my bed and watch whatever is on tv.
When it was 6:15, I grab my backpack and anything else I needed for school  and went downstairs to the kitchen, to pour cereal into a bowl. After I ate it was 6:30, I left the house and locking the door after me, got into my car and drove to school.

When I got in school I walk to my class, I'm early today so I'm the only one here, even Mr.Greg isn't here but He was before because the door was open and he's paper work and computer is on his desk. I look back at my phone to look at the time then I hear someone came in.