Chapter 27

"Will you go on a date with me?" I choke on my blueberry pancake that Everest made on Friday morning. When I was done coughing I look at him with wide eyes, he stares at me with amused and nervous in his eyes. He leans on counter waiting for my answer making me look at his tone chest, he doesn't have a shirt on and his hair is wet from the shower he just finish.

"Umm...wait...what?" He smiled and laughed, he walked over to me and grab my hands then made me stand up. He put my hands with his and look at my eyes with this sweet smile and a spark in his breathtaking blue with green swirls eyes.

"Ms.Heart would you let me Everest Collins take you on a date you will never forget, and will break all dates that you had in the past and maybe in the future too" He gave me a wink, that made me blush more then I'm already are.

"Yes" I said and Still in shock, he gave me a breathtaking smile I ever seen him, with his eyes filled in happiness.

"It's tonight at 8" He said before he left, but not before he gave me a kiss that was very close to my lips.

Once again he left me speechless.

***

"HEY GIRLLLLLLLLLL I'M GOING TO PICK YOU UP AFTER SCHOOL AND WE'RE SKIPPING WORK, WE'RE BEING REBELS NAH I'M KIDDING I CALLED IN FOR BOTH OF US AND THE BOSS SAID IT'S OK WE JUST HAVE TO PICK UP MORE SHIFTS ANYWAYS I SEE YOU SOON BYEEEEEE" I listened to my voice mail when, I just got out of school and was heading to my car. The whole day Everest had a huge smile making me nervous for tonight.

What does he have plan?

I just realised if Lolly is going to pick me up. Where is she and what's going to happen with my car, who's going to take it?

"YO EVER" I heard the one and only Lolly shouting from her open window.  She been really happy since she came back and the man she meet at Sears asked her out on another date that was yesterday and now there together. I'm really happy for her, but she's driving more insane then she was already. I walked to her car and got in. "Don't worry about your car we got it handled anyways READY FOR TONIGHT" She drove off from the school parking lot.

"I'm guessing you know about it, and your not going to tell me about it but going to help me with an outfit" She smiled and nodded her head.

"YEP YOU GOT THAT RIGHT, BUT YOU DIDN'T ANSWER ME" Did she took something to make her more crazy or what?

"Yes I'm very excited, but nervous because I have no idea what he have planed" She gave me a evil smiled at me.

"I do" I glare then roll my eyes at her.

"Of course you do" I look out the window and see we're going the way to the mall. "Are we going to get the outfit at the mall? I have clothes at home"

"Yes we are and Honey your clothes aren't good for the date tonight and your few dresses you have won't do" I grimace when she said dresses, I'm not a huge fan of dresses. 

"Hey!!"

"Anyways we're going to buy you a dress then get some food, go to my house see what time it is when it's around  6:30 or 7 I'm going to help you to get ready, like your make-up and hair." I lay back in the chair and let Lolly rubble off about what she's going to help with.

Tonight sounds so fun right now

***

"Do we really have to pick a dress?" I whine after about 2 hours in the mall and 3 stores later. I didn't like any dresses here and the ones I did, a tiny bit was very expensive. "How about a crop top and a skirt" I suggested, I don't really like skirts and some crop tops, but I like those better then dress especially the ones Lolly picks out.