Chapter 18

Lolly parks 2 blocks away from where the party is at, it was all pack of cars in the neighborhood.

"THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN!" Lolly shouted and put her arms up.

"It looks like your drunk now" I laugh and push her arms away from trying to grab me.

"OOO I SEE THE HOUSE!" She tries to run in her heels and not fall. When we got to the house, it was pack and it had some cups laying on the floor already. Lolly walk right ahead, while I took a breath let it go then walk behind her.

Don't think of the past.

When me and Lolly walked inside, the house was pack, but the house was huge!! There were cups and snacks all over the place, the music blasting out, people making out, dancing and some other things.

"LET'S GET A DRINK" Lolly shouts over the music and pulls me over to where the drinks are. She passes me one, but I shake my head.

"You know I don't drink" She nods and gulp it down.

"I FEEL LIKE I'M IN HIGHSCHOOL ALL OVER AGAIN" She giggles.

"Hello Lolly" A tall brown hair handsome man came over to us.

"Oh Hi Zack" Lolly giggles and smile.

Oh that's who invited her and why she wanted to come so bad.

"Zack this is my best friend Ever, Ever this is Zack the one from Sears" Lolly introduces us.

"Hello" We both shake hands and smile at each other.

"Lolly would you like to dance" Zack asked her with a smile and holds out his hand, she nods and takes it.

"I see you later Ever" They left to the dance floor, and I'm all left alone with random people all over. I walked to the back were the pool is, and surprisingly no one is here. After 5 minutes staring at the water I hear a voice.

"Aren't you a pretty thing" I turn around and see a man who looks like in his 20's with black messy hair and clothes all mess up. He's drunk. He walks toward me while I turn away from the water and ran. He ran and caught me.

"Looks who being naughty, I need to teach you a lesson" He said in my ear, while I try out to get out of his hold, but he's to strong. I kick his leg and be fell to the ground, I made a run for it, but he got up to fast and caught me.

This feel like I'm in a book.

"GET OFF ME AHOLE" I scream when he threw me against the wall and pushed his body on me. I wish I had my pepper spray with me. I was about to punch him, but he grab both my hands and put them above my head, trapping them. He trap my legs too, I can't kick him.

"Umm I like feisty girls, we're going to have some fun" He starts kissing my neck.

"GET OFF ME" I scream, and try to get out. How does no one hear me? To drunk in their word. "HELP"

He lets go one of my hand, but grabbing it again with his other hand trapping both, to put his nasty hand under my dress. I took that as an advantage and got my hand out of his hold and punch him. He falls to the ground with a groan, but he gets up quick and grab me then slaps me. He push me on the floor and kick me. He gets on top of me but before he could do anything someone shouts

"GET OFF HER YOU F***ER" That voice send shivers down my back, it was so deep, loud, dangerous, angry. I turn my head to where the voice was.

Everest

"I SAID GET OFF HER, I WON'T SAY IT AGAIN" His voice doom everywhere. I saw his eyes turn so dark, he's so angry it looks like he could kill. The man didn't move, Everest came sprinting and knock a punch at the man who is now on the ground. "LEAVE HER THE F*** ALONE" Everest kick him again and again then punch him on the face. I was too shock to do anything, but then after 4 minutes I came back.