Chapter 34

*unedited*

A month later

"Please Ever listen to me..." Everest tried to grab my arm, but I pushed his hand away and started stepping back trying to not tears fall. "Strawberry"
I finally snap.

"NO LEAVE ME ALONE" I shouted and wipe the tears that were falling. "I saw it, there is no excuse" I look at his eyes that was a huge mistake. I saw guilt, sadness and so much more swimming in his blue eyes. It broke my heart, but he hurt me so much.

"Ever it's not what she it looks like she kissed me, and somehow had a picture of me putting a shirt on in her room and post it, but that never happened.. Please let me explain" He beg. I couldn't take it, my heart was breaking. I shook my head.

"I need time" With that I ran out of his house, and to my car.

Two hours earlier

Me and Everest have been strong and good for the last month. Everest even asked to be his girlfriend. Our first kissed was he took me back to the park where his sister and he used to go a lot, we had a picnic with our favorite foods and music softy going on. After we ate he asked me to dance, we were looking at each other eyes and then we both leaned it. We kissed and it felt so magical. We were smiling like a fools, but we didn't care at that moment.

Me, my father, and my uncle been getting closer while Everest and his sister been getting closer and getting to catch up in each other lives. I even got close Aribella, we clicked instantly when we hang out without Everest. We all seem happy. I felt like everything was going great, it was.

We just left school and because I drove my car to school. Everest and I drove in our cars to his house to watch some moives, and do some homework we had. When we came to his house we made sandwiches then ate thoes before we started our homework. We didn't had a lot, maybe just 2 or 3 worksheets to do. After we finish our homework we watched movies in his room, I was snuggled to his side with his arm wrap around me with a blanket on us. Half way though the movies I got a text message from Lolly saying to check my Instagram. I was confused but did what she told me. What I saw made my world frozen, I felt like I couldn't feel anything and I was frozen. Just I could hear was my heart beating so loudly in my ears.

It was a post from Taffy. She posted a picture of Everest, my boyfriend putting a shirt on in her room. Then there was another picture of them kissing. Both in her room. After getting over my shock, I instantly got up from the bed and look at Everest who gave me a confused expression.

I threw my phone to him, and then he saw the pictures and jump up from his bed and walked over to me.

Present

When I got to my house I went straight to my room after I closed and locked the door. I grab one of my pillows and just cried my heart out. I felt a buzz from my phone that I grab off Everest bed before I left his house. I saw 10 miss calls, 15 text messages, and 2 voice messages from him. I put my phone on my table and shut it off, I don't want to talk to him today. It just hurts to much.

I lay on my side, hugging my pillow with tears still falling. I felt I lay there forever, then I slowly felt my eyes closed and went to sleep.

"I'M GONNA KILL HIM" Lolly shouted when she bang open my door and runs to my bed and jump making me almost falling out of my bed. She called me a little while ago waking me from my sleep, and then I told her everything that happened. She just said she be here soon and hanged up on me, and 10 minutes later she opened my door with her hair and clothes a mess probably from rushing and running.

"I'm not helping to hide the body" I said while sitting up. I have her a small smile and also gave a small laugh. "But don't do anything to him" She gave me a look, I gave her a look back.