Chapter 28

"5 minutes till we get there, so I'm going to trust you to keep your eyes close till I tell you to open them" I groan, I don't like this, but I did it anyways.

"Ok" I mumbled and he chuckled. When 5 minutes past we both got out of the car, but he still made me close my eyes while we walk to where ever he's taking me.

"Ok just a few minutes, we're here but I need to fix a few a few things and grab something" I nodded and gave a nervous smile, but yet I'm really excited on what he have planed.

"Umm ok now you can open your eyes now" Everest said nervously and a little far away. I open my eyes and
instantly my jaw drop and my eyes widen. I'm in shock, we're in that park Everest showed me a while ago that him and his sister used to go too, when they were little, but Everest changed it all it's so hard to describe because it's so beautiful and I'm still in shock it's like a bed, but also a tent with lights, blankets, pillows, even candles and with the shy being dark and trees all around made it even more breath taking. I can't talk, he went so out it made my heart beat faster he did this for me.

"You like it?" I snap I focused my attention on a very nervous looking Everest, I can see fear in his blue eyes even with 3 feet away he shouldn't be nervous at all, this is so beautiful, I love it

"No" His face drop "I LOVE IT" He laughed out of relief and gave me a beautiful amazing smile, just then I noticed he have a hand behind his back, he saw me looking and walked closer to me. He grab my hand and place a beautiful white with yellow in the center flower in my hand, I touch the flower with so much gentle and care afraid it might break or fall. I hold it frim to make sure the wind won't take it away.

"I didn't want to do the regular rose thing you know like most people do, I wanted to do change it up make it different, more unique because your not a regular girl and you don't deserve regular and same old things you should get everything you ev...

"I didn't want to do the regular rose thing you know like most people do, I wanted to do change it up make it different, more unique because your not a regular girl and you don't deserve regular and same old things you should get everything you ever want and new things, new experiences." I just stare at him, at his words he just used and said. I started to tear up and he gets freaked but calmed down when he noticed I was going to cry from happiness. "Also I think roses are over due and used so often not a lot people use different flowers for someone they care about."