Chapter 24

I woke up to a kiss on the head. I open my eyes and look up to see Everest having a wide smile.

"Morning" I said sleepy and rub my eyes.

"How did you sleep after that nightmare?"

"Good" In the middle of the night I woke up screaming after realising it was just a dream I calm down. Everest woke up, and hold me tight when I started to calm down and not being freaked out. "For a little while can I stay at your house"

"Of course silly" He kissed my nose and I blush.

"EVER" I heard Lolly shout downstairs, how the heck did she came in? "I FOUND A KEY UNDER A ROCK, WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU. I SEE EVEREST CAR AND I'M COMING UP AND GOING TO KNOCK ON EVERY DOOR TIL I FIND YOU, SO IF YOU AND EVEREST ARE DOING OR DID THE NAUGHTY BETTER COVER YOUR SELF UP BEFORE I COME IN." I blush bright red when she said the last sentence while Everest just laughs. "I KNOW YOU GUYS CAN HEAR ME BECAUSE I'M LOUD AS HECK" I laugh. Suddenly the door slams right open, and a out of breath Lolly comes in, she looks like a mess with wild fuzzy hair not looking like she comb it in a week, old wrinkly clothes, and bags under her eyes.

"What the heck happened to you" I blurt out. She looks at me and Everest, and I think she was looking if we have clothes on, that we do. She lays down between me and Everest making me and him apart.

"A lot, but before I say what happened to me. WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO YOU" She yells the last part and looks at me checking if I'm alright.

"You want to know the whole story?" I trust her, she won't tell anyone and would be on my side and friend when I'm done talking.

"Yes" She turns to her side to face me, she grabs Everest pillow making him hit the bed. I laugh at his face and that Lolly hugs the pillow and waiting me to talk. So I told her everything about my mom and uncle even my dad. When I was done she was so angry, she almost rip the pillow in half. Then she started yelling about how my mom was a b***** and that she wanted to kill her and wanted to kick some sense into my dad.

"Your done" I said assume to the out of breath Lolly. She's taking big breaths and glaring at my ceiling, but after a few minutes she calm down.

"Now I am" I smiled.

"Ok now tell me why your a mess" Everest laughs on what I said while Lolly hits him on the face making him glare at her.

"Shhhhh" She told him, making him glare more at her. She didn't pay attention and look back at the ceiling. She lays out her arms on me and Everest.

"Ok so you know on monday right after work" She didn't let us answered and just continued on "Well right when I got home I got a phone call that grandma was in the hospital, because she lived in Chicago I got me and my brother a last minute plane ticket, pack a bag of whatever we needed then left that night. Then the next day that morning we got there and went straight to the hospital where my grandma is..."

"...I was sitting down in a chair in my grandma hospital room, my phone was shut off because it died but I charged it while I was in her room. I found out I had 5 miss calls and 1 voice mail from Everest. I listened to the voice mail, and when I found out my best friend was also in the hospital I being me went crazy and freaked out. So after knowing 100% sure my grandma was good, and wasn't going to die. I got another last minute plane ticket to here and letting my brother staying at out cousins house till I come back there. I just got here 20 minutes ago and when I got my car I rush past traffic and surprising I didn't got stop by a cop and got a ticket. I did yell at some cars to more the freak up and speed up."  We all laugh at the end. "I'm so jet lag, I'm supposed to go back to Chicago tomorrow afternoon"