十六 ( j i s o o )

jennie pulled me in the bathroom and locked the door of a stall. thank god nobody was around. she proceeded to push me against the wall at my right. she leaned in so our nose were almost touching. "why do you have this effect on me?" she asked huskily before crashing her lips on mine.

her pink lips were incredibly soft and definitely skilled as she kissed me hungrily. hormones took over my body and when her tongue licked my lips, begging for entrance, i granted her exactly what she wanted. with her hands roaming all over my body, her tongue explored the inside of my mouth and sent electric shocks to every part of my body.

we pulled away after a couple of minutes and she was still staring intensely into my eyes. "why did you lie to me?"

"i already told you: i wanted to fool around."

"you shouldn't lie to your girlfriend."

"i am not your girlfriend. how many times do i have to tell you that before you finally acknowledge that?" i said loudly.

"is that what you really want? for me to leave you alone and say you aren't my girlfriend?" she asked louder.

"yes." i replied instantly.

she didn't respond for a moment and i sort of regretted lashing out. "fine, i admit it. you aren't my girlfriend. i'll stop bothering you. you are free of me." she said and walked out of the bathroom stall, leaving me completely alone.

i got what i wanted right? then why was my heart aching? i walked out a few minutes later and found bobby still at the bar. "could you drive me back home?" i asked him.

"sure." he replied and worry washed over his face. "what happened in there?"

"i don't want to talk about it right now."

"it's okay."

i texted chaeyoung to tell her i was leaving the club with a friend and asked her if she wanted a ride home. she then told me lisa was going to bring her home and started to freak out on who i was leaving with. i reassured her that bobby kim, another senior from yg high was driving me home.

"don't hesitate to text me if you need someone to talk to alright? whatever jennie told you in the bathroom, it sure ain't worth being upset for too long about it okay?" he told me as he parked in front of my house."

"thanks bobby."

"no problem."

a few months passed and i really didn't hear any more of jennie other than the usual gossip. we just talked when it was about the spanish project, which we got a whopping 98% on. i barely knew jennie kim, but i missed her being around.

on the other hand, i started to talk to bobby more. we eventually started dating. since we were nearing the end of the march to mid-july semester, that meant i would get to hang out with him more. "jisoo," chaeyoung called my name to snap me out of my thoughts.

"sorry, what were you saying?"

"i asked you if you're busy tomorrow."

"oh, i don't think i have anything planned."

"well, lisa invited me to one of the end of the semester parties and she wanted to know if you would like to come too."

"your parents asked to have a chaperone accompany you two didn't they? and lisa thought i was the best choice because i will leave you two lovebirds alone, right?"

chaeyoung bit her lip and smiled sheepishly. "you got us. please come. i know you aren't a big fan of parties, but it's open to everyone, even people who aren't at yg high. it's even open to university students."

i chuckled. "it's fine, i'll go, but i'm going with bobby."

"you two are real cute, ya know? however, i can't lie and say that i wasn't surprised when you and jennie didn't actually become anything more than just pretend-girlfriends."

i shrugged. "it wasn't meant to be."

"right. well, i'll send you the link to the event through messenger later. all the info is on the page."

"okay, thanks. see you tomorrow, chaeyoungie."

"see you, jichu!"