Chaoter 8: Pacifica's Outburst

Pacifica POV:

"Stupid! Idiot! Gleeful!" I exclaimed while pacing the living room of the mystery shack. We were driven home by Dipper and Mabel Gleeful and they went home.

"Calm down Paz!" Gideon said

"How could I calm down! My new bestfriend was almost killed by DIPPER GLEEFUL!"

"Well he did say it wasn't his fault maybe you should-"

"No way! Am I Pacifica SouthEast! is going to listen to a single word or even believe a single word he says! He is the worst human being in the Universe I can say it right in his face!" There was a knock on the door and I opened it to see Dipper Gleeful.

"I'm here to apologize." He said

"You're the worst." I slammed the door in his face. Gideon just stared at me.

"And that proves my point!" There was a knock again and I opened it to see him still standing there.

"I just need to talk to her SouthEast not to you! I'll apologize to her! Not you!" He scolded

"Oh yeah! And what makes you think I'll let you see her?" I retorted

"Woah... Paz calm down." Gideon got in between us. He looked at Dipper seriously."did you really mean that?"

"Of course I did!" He said

That made me stop the 'Great' Dipper Gleeful is gonna apologize?

I huffed,"Fine you can go in!" He walked inside but he was blocked by Bud Pines.

"Fifty Dollars and you can go in." He said. Gleeful got out his wallet and paid him 500 dollars.

"Keep the change." He said

"Well you want some beverages? You can sleepover if you want!" He asked with a smile to his rival.

"No, I'm just gonna visit somebody," he walked past him and into our bedroom. Stupid, Handsome, Rich Kid! I followed him and we opened the door to see (Y/n) crying with her head buried in her knees.

"(Y/n)!" I pushed Dipper out of the way and sat beside (Y/n). She sniffed and wiped her eyes and looked at me those yellow eyes were sad and lost their light.

"J-just remembered my brother," she cried

"Hush now," I said gently and comforted her," you can tell me about it."

She nodded and looked surprised to see Dipper Gleeful sitting on the bed infront of her. She gave a questioning look I just sighed and nodded.

"He came here to apologize."

"Apologize for what?" She asked

I gasped,"Do you have memory loss and the fact that he tried to kill you? Gleeful you are gonna pay! What is your name?  How old are you? Do you know me?" I asked

(Y/n) sat there puzzled,"1.) No 2.) My name is (Y/n) Novus 3.) I am fifteen years old 4.) You are Pacifica SouthEast the first bestfriend I ever had."

I breathe a sigh of relief good she didn't forget anything.

"Can you tell us about your brother?" She sniffled and started to begin her story

"It all started on a sunny day. The sun was shining. The flowers were growing. The birds were chirping. It was a good day to die."