Chapter 25: I Make A Deal

(Y/n) POV:

I seriously didn't have that motive. I mean this yellow Dorito guy has the same colors, powers and is a bad-ass. I see no reason for me to not be tutored by him. I need someone to teach me how to use my powers better and not be defenseless. I turned to him with a determined expression.

"Mr.Dorito guy! I want you to help me become more powerful!" I declared. He raised an eyebrow.

"And why would I do that?" He asked nicely.

"What?!" I said stupidly. He rolled his eyes.

"Kid, I am very fond of deals." he said simply. I still didn't get it beacause I am not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer.

"So?"

"In short I need you to give me something in return." I thought deeply. The blue guy started to wake up and he looked confused. He reminded me of someone not long ago. Dipper approached me.

'They lost a sister, you know?' He whispered.

'So?' I whispered back.

'Offer them to become like a family,' he said. I smiled. It is actually not bad! I kissed his cheek.

"Thanks DipDot!" I exclaimed. He blushed.

"Y-yeah it was nothing the great Dipper Gleeful couldn't do," I turned to the Bill guy.

"In exchange for you tutoring me, you will gain a home in my mansion! You can leave there and we will live as a family! I'll be your younger sister and you'll be like my older twin brothers!" I exclaimed to them and smiled. His twin cracked a smile.

"That is-"

"That's pathetic," Bill stated. The blue twin hit him over the head and whispered furiously into Bill's ear. Bill waved him off.

"Will! Shut up!" then he turned to me, "Did you really think this was a cliche story that has a plot twist and you are actually our sister and we bond and stuff like that? No way!"

Dipper facepalms while Will started shaking him. I was really confused by his statement but I was determined to make him agree to tutor me.

"Oh, by the way hey readers! Gravity Falls ended, right? Ha sucks to be you guys but I'll have you know I'll be back! YOU HEAR ME! Actually, I'm in your dimension now! AHAHAHAHA-" Will smacked her m again.

"Different story!" Will hissed in his ear. I thought long and hard about it and there was onky one way to do it. I whispered ny idea to Dipper and he looked at me with astonishment. He reluctantly agreed and I turned to face the two bickering brothers. I coughed and took their attention. I inhaled and spoke the words that I didn't know would have a big impact in the future.

"In exchange for the tutoring lessons Dipper will set Will free."

The sound of the wind could be heard and a pin drop could be heard from a mile away. Bill stared at me and grinned devilishly.

"So, do we have a deal?"

A/N:

It's short I know something happened to my account! I'm so sorry! >~< Anyway I hope you enjoyed this...filler chapter? ;) Thanks to the people reading this!!!