Chapter 11: Love and Crushes

(Y/n) POV:

"Will Cipher!"

After I said that Dipper got up and left us slamming the door behind him.

"Wow... looks like somebody had a bad day. Well it's a good thing he left!" Pacifica said. I nodded my head in agreement but there was a feeling that I didn't want him to go.

"Oh I almost forgot!" Pacifica said with a smug grin. She nudged me at my side.

"What?"

"Did you know that He carried you here all the time you were unconscious?"

I felt the heat rush to my cheeks.

"W-what?!"

"Yeah that's right!" She said.

I looked down embarrassed that Dipper Gleeful carried me. I then remembered what happened in the cabinet and I could feel my face getting redder.

Pacifica teased,"Hey! Looks like somebody's got a crush."

"I don't have a crush on Dipper Gleeful!" I yelled.

She bursted out laughing and gave me a smug grin," Who said amything about Gleeful? Huh?"

If it was possible my face got redder.

"Y-yeah! Quit your teasing Paz!"

She laughed harder. I got up and walked out. I said goodbye to Gideon and Thank you to Bud Pines.

"Bye Guys! See you tomorrow! Goodnight!" I waved.

"Bye Juliet!" Paz teased and went in. I rolled my eyes. I didn't like that besides Juliet didn't have a happy ending.

I teleported back home and laid on my bed only one thought on my mind.

"Do I love you Dipper Gleeful?"