Chapter 2: The Pendant

I was walking in the forest. The weird paranormal creatures of Reverse Falls going on about in their daily lives. I had my (Y/hc) in a ponytail and my (Y/st) skin was shining with the few rays that were able to pass throught the thick leaves. My red shirt tucked in my jeans. My red track shoes had a few leaves and mud on them. I walked through the trees and I arrived at a small clearing. I tripped on a rock and landed face first on the ground.

"Oof!"I groaned and looked at my feet. Turns out I tripped on a jewel. I sat up and grabbed it. It was an amber shaped like a star it was on a thread so I assumed it was a necklace. I felt power surge through my body when I put it on. My form changed! I was wearing a yellow dress with black leggings. I had black gloves and yellow boots. My hair was brown with yellow highlights. I looked at a mirror and saw that my eyes were gold...Wait Mirror? I just noticed I conjured up a mirror and I was floating! I looked my hands it had a gold aura around it.

"Sweet!" I exclaimed my voice echoed through the woods

I stared at the ground a foot away from from my feet and begun to ponder...say what now. I realised I was floating! No way this is happening it's so cool! I smiled and flew around practicing. I gave up when I hit my head on a tree branch.

"Oww..." I held my head then a thought ran through my mind. What if I could teleport? That would have defied the laws of physics and I would be unstoppable! Well... It would also save time for traveling.

I closed my eyes and tried to imagine where to go then I realised I don't know any other place except the orphanage. I frowned then a gold light erupted and blinded me I covered my eyes because I couldn't stand it.

Little did I know that there was someone watching.