Chapter 24: Aftermath

A/n:

I am really sorry for not updating and I noticed I left you with a cliff hanger!!! I am so sorry! Anyways back to the story!

(Y/n) POV:

What would you feel if you were held back and forced to watch your boyfriend about to get stabbed through the head. Right, scared. I was frozen to the spot and I couldn't process the information. Suddenly, two bright lights erupted from nowhere. I covered my eyes. When I opened them I saw two people, one was yellow, he had a cocky grin and you would want to punch his face. While the other was blue, not just the color but he really looked sad and familiar? All the figures looked at them and were shocked by their appearance. Dipper looked up and was shocked.

"Will?!" The blue one froze to the spot and looked towards the sound of the voice. Fear was present in his eyes. He began to panic and the yelow one tried to calm down.
o
"Hey, kid! Nice to see you again!" He greeted Dipper.

"Really? Oh thank you Bill! I would like to shake your hand and be friends but I am about to get stabbed. I am really busy you know?" Dipper said sarcastically. The one named "Bill" pouted.

"I'll just come back later..." Bill said. The blue one who I think is his twin nudged him.

"Be nice..." He muttered. "Bill" rolled his eyes.

"Okay... where were we at again?" Bill asked.

"I was about to die." Dipper said.

"Oh yeah! Where is the popcorn?"

"Bill..." The blue one said. At that point all the weird people finally remembered that they were about to kill us and held me tighter. The man raised the dagger above Dipper again.

"Please help us!" I pleaded to them. All of them turned to me. The two figures were caught of guard and immediately get into a position to attack. Bill was posing dramatically while Will was just standing at the side.

"Attack!" Bill yelled and was about to charge when he stop mid-charge and snapped his fingers. All went back to normal. I blinked. Dipper got up and dusted himself off. The teo newcomers were just standing by.

"That's it?" I asked.

"What 'it'?" Bill asked.

"You were stalling for a long time and just made them disapear in a snap of your fingers?!" Dipper nodded.

"Go tell give it to him, (Y/n). Tell him all the complaints he should hear." Bill shot him an angry look.

"You have a cocky personality. You are annoying and I have a feeling you are insane." Bill shrugged.

"There is only one thing I have to say..."

"What is that, (Y/n)?" Dipper questioned. Bill's twin listened attentively.

"What's his full name again?"

"Bill Cipher." Dipper stated.

"Bill Cipher..." They all leaned closely.

"Can you..."

"Please teach me your ways!!!" I exclaimed. Bill's twin fainted.