Chaoter 20: Date

(Y/n) POV:

"You look beautiful!" Paz exclaimed.

I stared at my reflection. My hair was tied up in a bun and had a yellow butterfly pinned into it. My yellow dress was a summer dress. It had short sleeves and had triangles on them my favourite designs. I also wore black gloves and she replaced my authentic top hat with a headband one with a top hat stuck on it. Black flats and a black purse hanged on my side. I crossed my arms and huffed.

"Pazzy... My real top hat was better." I whined.

"No! That is better!" She replied taking a picture.

"Hey!"

"I will be posting this on Fallbook!"

"Don't you even dare!"

"Try me!"

We argued back and forth till Gideon came.

"Hey (Y/n)! Your boyfriend is waiting for you!" Gideon called.

"He's not my boyfriend..." I mutter but Pacifica just rolled her eyes then she grinned.

"Okay maybe not now but... later you guys will be all like mush and kiss!" She said while imitating kissing noises. I blushed so hard. Paz pushed me.

"Go and get your man!" She said urging me on.

I nodded and walked out of the shack. I stared at the man infront of me. Dipper Goodlooking not Dipper Gleeful. He was standing there cooly if I may add. He was leaning on his car with one arm on the roof. A baby blue plain shirt inside a navy blue blazer but the blazer wasn't buttoned. He was wearing grey pants that go well with it. Shoes that were a light brown and had shoelaces on it.He smiled at me and I felt that the night got more magical.

"Hey (Y/n)!" He greeted me. I was lost in his dazzling blue eyes.

"So you ready?"

"Yes!"

We hopped on his car and he drove us into the woods.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a secret." He replied. I sighed this will be a long journey. We halt to stop in the forest. It was a dark clearing. We got off and Dipper got the supplies.

"A picnic huh?" I asked. He frowned.

"What you don't like it? I thought maybe you would like-"

"No no! It's just that I haven't gone one in a long time..." I drifted off remembering my time with my older brother. He put his arm around me.

"So you only have these with the people you love?"

"Yeah..." I answered.

"So that means I'm one of those people you love right?"

"Umm yes?" I asked not getting it. He leaned closer to me and I blushed.

"So it means You love me, right?" He asked and he walked away to set up the blanket while I'm standing there debating what to do now.

I should go do one of Pacificas' tips

One: Start a friendly conversation.

Dipper had just sat on the blanket and beckoned me to sit with him. I sat beside him and tried my technique.

"H-hi Dipper! N-nice outfit." I said while I sat on the blanket.

"You like it?" He asked.

"Definitely." I said and clasped my mouth and looked away hoping he didn't see my blush. I heard some rustling.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Nothing!" He quickly replied. I was curious but I shrugged it off. I instead complimented the date.

"Oh, this is nice... I really enjoy the peace and quiet."

"Oh that is not the surprise." He said with a smirk I gave him a puzzled look.

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see." He answered and clapped his hands twice. Suddenly two lights appeared and swirled around one was blue and the other was yellow. They looked like flames. I giggled by this but was awestruck.

"Why did you giggle?!" He asked. I smirked and made flames appear kn my palm. I noticed that the yellow light faltered for a moment and continued the show.

"It's my powers and yours." I teased.

"Haha funny." He said sarcastically but he smiled and the lights continued their show suddenly the whole clearing went bright. It was as if the whole night was illuminated. Fireflies surrounded us and a encircled us. In the distance there were trees lighted up in yellow and blue flames. It spelled, "Will you be my Girlfriend?" I wanted to cry.

"Of course!" I yelled and tackled him into a hug. He was caught by surprise.

"What?!"

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend!" He looked up and was surprised but he relaxed and held me tighter.

"Thanks for accepting my feelings (Y/n)." He said. I giggled and let go of him.

"Of course! Who could say no to you Gleeful!" We both stood up and walked back. Hand in hand we ventured through the woods.

Dipper Gleeful POV:

Haha...that was totally unexpected. Well the good thing is I got the girl of my dreams. Well atleast it saved me the time to be nervous to ask her personaly to be my girlfriend. It was actually supposed to be like this.

DIPPER GLEEFUL'S PLAN:

Step 1: Set up the picnic

Step 2: Talk with her to make her feel comfortable.

Step 3: Bill and Will performs a show

Step 4: I pop the question

Step 5: Either we go home as girlfriend and boyfriend or we go home as friends.

But it was totally out of plan. It started to go wrong when (Y/n) showed her powers and Bill started to realise the fact that I am dating his sister. I thought," Shoot I forgot to tell him!". He started to stalk towards me but Will held me back. They fought each other while doing the show. I silently prayed that they don't ruin the date. That is what caused the flames that on the trees. During their fight they went near a whole population of fireflies and scared the Sh*t out of them. They encircled us and realized that there were flames on the trees. They hurriedly got away from it and that was why they parted to the trees that coincidentally wered burning with the words Will you be my Girlfriend? Well I got the girl in the end so no harm done. Well except for maybe the forest that we didn't bother extinguishing the flames. Or maybe the fireflies that were scared and lost their home. Other than that no harm! I dropped (Y/n) at the Mystery Shack not without kissing her and she blushed and dashed inside. I chuckled and went back to my mansion woth a stupid grin. I entered the mansion with Mabel and my grunkles out in a vacation I am alone. I smiled.

"GLEEFUL!!!"

I am so dead.