Chapter 4: New Friends!

(Y/n) Novus POV:

I closed the door and I headed back to my bedroom and laid on the bed. I raised my hand above me and stared at the tickets in my hand.

"Friends...huh?" I said

Wait I thought and sat up. Dipper was nice to me and gave me a gift! I put the pieces together!

"That means he's my friend!" I yelled excitedly and nervously. It has been a long time since I had a true friend since I lost my family. I don't want to ruin this relationship. I thought determinedly. I walked out of my mansion. I decided to go exploring in the woods. I walked for some time till I got ti a clearing with a house in the middle.

"Mystery...Hack?" I said. I then saw the 'S' on the ground

"Ohh...Mystery Shack" I said and walked towards the door. It said 'Open' so I assumed this was a tourist trap. I went in and was greeted by a weird man in a tux.

"Hi there! Bud Pines here! Welcome to the Mystery Shack! Where you can see all weird things here. Please stop by the giftshop that does not have overpriced goods!" He said with a smile. I smiled back.

"Thank you... I live nearby and it is my first time exploring this town so nice to meet you!" I said holding out my hand.

He smiled, " Well young lady! Welcome to Reverse Falls!" He shook my hand. He then left to tend to other customers. I was then showered by glitter and confetti. I coughed and waved my hand to clear out the cloud of evil sparkles when I was tackled into a hug.

"OMG! OMG! I haven't seen you before! Can we be friends? I like your dress and you're hair is so beautiful! You're beautiful! OMG! Do you have a boyfriend? How old are you?" The stranger rattled on and on. I looked at the stranger. It looked like a girl about my age, 15 with blonde hair that was tied up in a ponytail, she wore purple sweater with a purple skirt and purple shoes. Wow... She likes that color so much. I wiggled out of her hug. I straightend my dress and looked at her.

"Hi...my name is (Y/n) Novus" I said shyly

"Wow! What a nice name mine is Pacifica SouthEast!" She said.

"Would you like to be friends?" She asked

I froze she was asking me to be friends with her? I smiled.

"I would love to." I said. She squealed and tackled me into a hug.

"Yey! We're officially best friends for life!"

I just smiled it was nice being hugged and having a new friend.

"I would like you to meet someone!" She said excitedly.

"Who?" I asked

"The best Cuz-Cuz in the world! You see we are staying here for the Summer and we fight monsters and stuff! A gnome wanted to marry me once but my Cuz defeated them!" She said proudly

"Wow! That's cool!" I said. I'm getting excited to meet this "Cuz-cuz". She dragged me into their living room and I saw a kid about 13 years old but he could have passed for younger. He had white curly hair, blue vest, white shirt, and baby blue shorts. The very unique thing about him being is that he had a white and blue trucker hat with a pinetree on it. He was reading a red journal with a six-fingered hand on it on the couch. The journal had a '3' on it. He looked up.

"Hey Gid!" Pacifica greeted him

"Hey Pacifica! Who's your friend?" He asked

"(Y/n), (Y/n) Novus" I held out my hand he shook it.

"Gideon Pines, did you know that Novus in latin means Cipher or Code?" He said

"Oh wow I didn't know that!" I said. I had a feelings we will get along great. I now have three friends things were going well.